3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mak sim1 12.12.19 05:57 am

Filter content

Good evening dear players!

I have quite a long time visit the resource, but (if it's not too grumbling), the latter visit more often the thought that on the website it turns out some sort of hodgepodge:

Visit the website to see weekly news from the world of PC games or read a review, but instead I see some kind of discount, or the opinion of some random dude, or releases of consoles... and unfortunately, there is no way to filter the content you are interested in.

I would like to hear the opinion of friends, maybe I just don't know how to use the site :)
Thank you
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 12.12.19

nothing is fixed? Hmm...

a
airstorm 12.12.19

Mac сим1
First messed the perfect design, or rather made it tile in the autumn of 2017
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/misc/vse_vyglyadit_inache_stalo_shire-270819
and then made it worse (it seemed that any longer... turns out that didn't)... not exactly bringing to mind that screwed in the 2017th, broke half of what worked, tossing a lot of problems that supposedly solve... until now.
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/misc/menyatsya_ne_strashno-501682

In the end we have THIS..... The most effective method remain ad-blockers. Yes, Yes.....
Mac сим1 wrote:
on the website it turns out some sort of hodgepodge:

Visit the website to see weekly news from the world of PC games or read a review, but instead I see some kind of discount, or the opinion of some random dude, or releases of consoles... and unfortunately, there is no way to filter the content you are interested in.
Install uBlock, AdGuard or something like that (maybe you have is ad blocker). Then you will have to manually zablocie all the excess ;)

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.12.19

Mac сим1 wrote:
and unfortunately, there is no way to filter the content you are interested in.
Head on his shoulders, the hands have? So what's the problem? ^_^ That desired look, everyone does it.