3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 12.12.19 05:57 am

Hmm too bugs. (Phoenix Point)

The game has many infuriating bugs. Quests bagauda, there is Loki where larger units can't go because of some invisible barriers. And by chance, made an Alliance with Ana, and on the last mission of the Ascended(or whatever) cannot pass the gate which was guarded by guards before the final boss. Because of what can not finish the mission.
UPD. Shorter helped restart the game and load the save.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 12.12.19

on one of the maps of Sinedrion when you steal the technology for two of the three consoles on the map just not activated. And for the job you want to use three. Icon interaction just does not appear in any of the soldiers. You have to load the AutoSave before starting the job and again for it to go until you hit another card.

It gets better. Some jobs just loaded endlessly, and hardly something you can do.

Well, just as a small thing - if a soldier is around the corner and sees the enemy, he can peek around corner and shoot at the enemy, as in X-com, but in half of the cases if in this position, using aimed fire, then the camera just looks at the wall, and you have no way to reject it can not.

Blew the game and will wait until the DLS and patches, maybe will be better.

m
middim 12.12.19

My bug was almost in the beginning of the game: when the relationship with a faction reaches 25. then open all of their factional bases. I have opened not only their base, and all the question marks on the planet. Here's a cheat-mod, I game gave.

R
RussianAlex 12.12.19

SimplyTheCat
This bug is treated. Neat destruction of the environment. Gemorno, but treated. Otrod1e on the stream showed exactly how
The most amusing bug: when someone from the enemies shooting at you, while touching something of the explosives next to him. And it damages the weapon explosion. All curtain. The game hangs in an endless the enemy