3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ko4an_kapysTbI 12.12.19 05:57 am

Not progruzhat texture (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I bought recently Red Dead Redemption 2 , played 45 hours , had no problems , except that the drawdown fps and very rare lockups in a particularly ardent shootings .

Came in the story to the moment of moving the camp, discovered the problem during the passage of the quest about moonshiners, coming to this area of the card is just not progruzhat textures, missing textures , the worst thing that sometimes passing empty carts without animation , but with the sounds of horses and men , seeing this night, I'm not particularly happy .
When you come into the area of the map, and they're doing some action according to the type of pet the filly or open the map, nothing happens , no interface, and it is not possible to perform any action, even fire can not!
In General, you can't progress through the story,and online Prolog can not go for some iggogle. Help people, I'm desperate , climbs half of the forum, found nothing interesting, except that similar theme.

Any failures in the work of the PC has not identified, overheating is not present

Har-Ki buckets , play on high at 30+ fps , enough.
i5-2.50 7300hq overclocked to 3.4 GHz 4ядра
nvidia GeForce GTX1050 4gb of memory ( the game sees 3)
RAM ddr4 16GB 2600mhz

The game was on SSD, I moved to the normal hard , moving did not help .

9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ko4an_kapysTbI 12.12.19

M
Misterix30 12.12.19

Ko4an_kapysTbI
For the sake of the experiment, reduce the settings and check the graphics card is likely unable to cope with progruzki textures

K
Ko4an_kapysTbI 12.12.19

Misterix30
Tried everything on at least exposed the same

M
Misterix30 12.12.19

Ko4an_kapysTbI
Then do not know how to help, times the minimum salary the same, then clearly the problem is not hardware. Load the map what shows how many degrees?

K
Ko4an_kapysTbI 12.12.19

Misterix30
Damn, not exactly say, but overheating was not exact , I reviewed the files .
You hit 8 metres not understand why, now check MB chenit has changed

V
Valentinys3 12.12.19

Is responsible a few sliders, tesselyatsii need on high, texture and 2 of some.

K
Ko4an_kapysTbI 12.12.19

Valentinys3
Here the problem is not a simple loading of textures, the problem was in the fact that the game seemed to stop in this part of the map .

K
Ko4an_kapysTbI 12.12.19

Misterix30
Online seems to be rode and was fine in the campaign mode too.

Now I can safely put forward the theory that during downloading the game for some obvious reasons, do not download this piece of card, causing the game there stupidly broke .
It was not in a piece of iron is good, if tonight everything will be OK - cover the topic.

F
FRENSI_SALVATORE 19.06.21

Ko4an_kapysTbI
I also have everything