3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox 453 12.12.19 05:57 am

How to throw grenades in the v mode.a.t.s.? (Fallout 4)

how to throw grenades, Molotov cocktails, etc. in the v regime.a.t.s.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 12.12.19

fox 453
Not yet any way

s
saa0891 12.12.19

Can not throw,can only shoot at them (as well as mines),and can pump the trajectory of the throw grenades, taking appropriate advantage of the Expert bomber 2 level.

f
fox 453 12.12.19

very sorry!!!

s
saa0891 12.12.19

fox 453

Waiting for mod,classic VATS is already able to supply (ie when the game is on pause),and I think it quickly recovered.

H
HECKCER 12.12.19

while it is impossible to throw grenades in vats mode, wait for the classics

B
B0ND 12.12.19

Yeah, I know )) Even in the Wikipedia description of the spikes of the complement of headlights harbour, black and white are what every ship can be targeted in VATS individually, allowing you to accumulate scale, critical strike, and also allows you to queue three thorns necessary for free critical strike gun-kata to make it activated for your next objective(s) VATS what is the spike grenades (thrown weapons) thrown into the VATS equally. I was also surprised that before and didn't know how to do it. So also the amazing bug is, when the shock blast wave develops, if you shoot in VATS for thrown grenades or bombs of the fat man explosive weapons like the Volley or legendary weapons modification Explosive. Then the explosion added to the damage of the bullet. And if even on shitty low-powered shrapnel grenade or Molotov bottles to fire Explosive Gowski, the damage Gowski will be passed over the area of the explosion. The momentum from the explosion Ocarina will increase, and the goal really flies in ebina received damage in the square. Even in the Explosives perk on the last level uncovered that doubles the damage from Savannah in VATS grenades. This calculation uses shansby script cue Baseball world series, where the same double Ministry that you constantly do and most of the described principle ))))))))
Here's another puzzle for the holidays - mastering new knowledge, to find at least a few lumps of super mutants within a radius of two or three kilometers, the resulting shots in VATS explosive weapon for the running shell of Fat. Hint - the lumps will fly off on a trajectory very similar to the trajectory after the strike Jam of the world series, but proportionally further from the fact that the damage of explosives and explosive weapons higher than bits.