3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ohotnik za golovami 12.12.19 06:05 am

The ending where Jack ends up a suicide. (Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth)

Can someone give a link to the video (in Russian) where Jack does not complete suicide.
48 Comments
Sort by:
d
darke501st 12.12.19

And is this the end is chtol? o_o

O
Ohotnik za golovami 12.12.19

Yes,there is an alternative ending.Mine if you go with 8 saves only.Jack seems to go to his parents...

L
LUChEZAR 12.12.19

Really is the alternative??? Pomona it is 100% fake

You own it (the ending) seen??? I very much doubt, as even in LKI'shny passing on it is not a word (idea)

P. S. today I will begin to play and read the book the Shadow over Innsmouth.

O

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/4026/
Try this,I'm going to try the game to find,like I have it where it lay....

A
Azah tot 12.12.19

to get

L
LUChEZAR 12.12.19

To the bounty Hunter>>> Thank you schA check

D
Denv3r 35 12.12.19

Well, there, post pliz, and then I'm all in the dark! I really don't understand - the link to that bounty Hunter gave, where the saves can only be inserted for the ending or patch this necessary to install?!

D
Denv3r 35 12.12.19

Well what can I say - did everything as shown by the bounty Hunter at the end of saw the ending a little longer than before, but somehow, in the end, after all he still ends up a suicide, strange! Who else has seen?

L
LUChEZAR 12.12.19

To Denv3r 23>>> this all went. If you've read Lovecraft (and I don't doubt it), then you know that Hollywood endings it is not the case, since all the characters when confronted with a higher power sooner or later ends either in the nuthouse or veshayutsya-shoot. This is morality - the person is still not ready to know what a secrets to keep the dark corners of planet Earth ;-)

D
Denv3r 35 12.12.19

2ЛУЧЕЗАР So"bad" ending I've already seen a hundred times, I know, but there is another (alternative), it lasts a little longer than usual - I just saw myself carrying out some manipulations, as it is written in the link that threw the bounty Hunter! I'm just saying that in the end, he still something is hung or not? Hunter, please answer, or anyone else!

L
LUChEZAR 12.12.19

Describe if not difficult, in short the alternative! And the fact hunting to find out what else the story may end, but the game is not available :-(

O

The game unfortunately is not found,so can't check.And I just heard about this ending,Yes, and no file I posted,and I learned about it (about the ending) on this forum...PS How did I get in this game,because I didn't do anything.Or the fact that I created a topic that has been discussed...
Denv3r 23
Strange,if it's longer just tell me what happened...And then searching in Google the ending and after reading the forums,I also already thought it was fake,but if longer....What is there then?

D
Denv3r 35 12.12.19

SchA try to write to you the whole ending, though the fact that the saves that are not here with 100% passing, so in the end, he still commits suicide! If someone can upload saves with 100% passing, I'll be happy!

D
Denv3r 35 12.12.19

Quote from the forum AG.ru: the game-one ending-the hero hanged himself,but 2 different roller,depending on the rating of pass,somewhere I downloaded an alternative video 2 ending(he did not, she took different from what I had!

D
Denv3r 35 12.12.19

So, here is the long awaited video (special for you, made in the Russian language from 1C) on the forums write that ending as a way of one, but of different duration. Enjoy this video in Russian!!!

Link 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/58415068/CoCDCOTE_Alternative_end.avi.html

Link 2: http://depositfiles.com/ru/files/1885573

H
HitMaxeLL 12.12.19

Yes it seems like a bonus, reveal the plot more than good...
Tomorrow would ask that I play back :)) I Want a saved game to test this...

O

Denv3r 23
Can lay one more time on rapidshare,and it says that too many people shakes.And Deposit my speed is very low.
EDIT it is not necessary,by updating the page (and I have done this a long time),still managed to achieve a download link....

L
LUChEZAR 12.12.19

To Denv3r 23>>> Respect you. +1

O

Yes,the movie looked really a bit longer and the game is really very good.Very sorry that Headfirst Productions went bankrupt,I think this is the best game I played.

L
LUChEZAR 12.12.19

Cooler Silent???