3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diowneiron 12.12.19 06:05 am

What is the best car for a chase with the cops? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

What is the best car for a chase with the cops?
135 Comments
Sort by:
D
DALLESSANDRO 12.12.19

Tahap how to say about renosky,Yes, but that's all Mazda's as the oil.good rowing,and well pulls out of the pits.

M
MWInside 12.12.19

I saw the male on the Reno works. Look at the subject Max rating (reputation). ;)
Personally, I'm with the cops using the full drive

S
Shlygin 12.12.19

Volkswagen Golf-lovely car to evade the cops,your entire career on it passed without straining

r
requital-47 12.12.19

Personally, I Mustang pin against the cops

N
NFS ALEX 12.12.19

NISSAN GT-R

K
Kelt 12.12.19

Mazda) RX-7 (well, the one that Izzie can get a reward)

K
Kelt 12.12.19

Although there are 2 option for me))))

pix.PlayGround.ru

f
flashPEER 12.12.19

porshe 911

r
ray racer 12.12.19

If to RAM the Aston Martin dB 9 and the Mustang, and if dlitelnosti chase,the supra and the Porsche Cayman-they are 30 minutes you can easily hold out.

v
van Rizov 12.12.19

Thank you all write, many agree. Himself more in races like the front-wheel drive, but since such cars in the game a little, and the most powerful is Eclipse more the I full drive: Impreza, 911 turbo S or a Gallardo. Rear-wheel drive is out of my control and just use it when you need a high maximum speed ))
Well, and noticed that at full drive the best resistance to lateral contacts on the part of the cops.
The RAM must use either heavy cars: DB9, A3, Mustang, CTS, or low-rise: Carrera GT, Cayman S, Dodge Viper.
Here's what I think.

e
evgen567890 12.12.19

All is better mitsubishi lancer evo XIII

L
LS15 12.12.19

if BMW does not shield the Mustang

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 12.12.19

BMW is tricky

B
Banzay-RUS 12.12.19

BMW at the time))

L
LS15 12.12.19

Not on my BMW don't even have uchitsa chase from the cops, the management of it at the time, only races should be able to squeeze out of it more KM/H

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 12.12.19

I don't know, but mine to RAM it is not very

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 12.12.19

damn. Reno Reno and RENO again!!!!!)))

N
NochkaTma 12.12.19

First used Volkswagen Golf for cool handling, and then in the stables appeared Lamborgini Gallardo and now it is only chase against the cops.

L
LS15 12.12.19

Lewis Maestro pro tuner
totally agree, Taran BMW as some cars,but I got used to it) well before it was customary to drive from the cops, right now, not playing, recently started playing on the Internet . and you're not on an Internet rubiss in MW ?