3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mike55555 13.09.19 11:19 pm

game (The Godfather)

tell me what could be the problem,the game crashes in the same place, in the mission when the show Maine delivered the horse's head,at what mission I am loading with congratulations, and after comes the stage when I need to approach the person at the Villa Carline crashes.....
the wood on the map fresh map 8800 GT direct same last...
the game rocked the Internet with the use of NO CD
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Partizanix118 13.09.19

Remove the crack and then complete this mission and establish.Or download another Rusik.

V
Vit0krus 13.09.19

I have this same problem as mike55555.How Rusik remove,well, I'll just pirate everything except the voice in Russian.To install no choice Russian or English.

R
Ronan Dex 13.09.19

the exact same trouble,thank you I'll try)

A
Anton Knyazhev 13.09.19

my game crashes at the same place after ka Luka strangled I walk into this bar and the game crashes what to do

S
Sendman 13.09.19

Anton Knyazhev
The exact same thing

A
Anton Knyazhev 13.09.19

Sandman
but I already figured out I just through the glass of the brow was killed and all the game crashes the main thing in this room not to go

m
maxxxxon 13.09.19

how to remove russifiers tell me?

m
maxxxxon 13.09.19

the mission of the horse throws!

A
Artem200015 13.09.19

guys read your problem is the same after the mission crashes what to do and how answer pliz

P
Pigling 13.09.19

And I have starts and immediately crashes, and previously worked,,,

W
WorlYours 13.09.19

Pigling
As administrator go

W
WorlYours 13.09.19

And for those who can not pass the mission with killer bows. You go and shoot him from the doorway

W
WorlYours 13.09.19

And now about my problem. Crashes immediately after I kill don Barzini. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem ?

S
SEREGA-SAN64 13.09.19

remain in front of the head and remove the game then reinstall choosing English language when you install pass this point are saved in English and Russian to reinstall the installer and then everything is OK

S
SEREGA-SAN64 13.09.19

I had this game for Ruzicka

W
WorlYours 13.09.19

SEREGA-SAN64
My problem about the departures from the mission where you have to kill the dons of the enemy families have resolved itself after the capture of the Tattaglia mansion. Try it, maybe you could do that too ))

I
IOcarya 13.09.19

Hello, people be so kind as throw off a normal reference , and then I have this stuff after the mission with the head of a horse the game

D
DD 2.0 13.09.19

Russik not remove, and to put eng. localization impossible

L
Leon_K 13.09.19

DD 2.0
Yozara
mike55555
are stored in front of the head and remove the game then reinstall choosing English language when you install pass this point are saved in English and Russian to reinstall the installer and then everything is OK

D
DD 2.0 13.09.19

Leon_K
Yes, this was back in January, but it's just a terrible way