3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 12.12.19 06:06 am

Disable the brown filter without mods! (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hello! Many who have played Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 know that the game is included brown filter that makes the image in the game is more warm, but not everyone knows that you can disable it there without any mods. And maybe for someone this will be the accordion, but personally, I learned that this filter can be deactivated manually only recently.

All you have to do is go into the game settings in the video settings, advanced settings and there set the option"Video Appeal on Low and everything. After that the brown filter is disabled, and the game will look normal, the picture will become clearer and the colors brighter. Below is a comparison of screenshots with a filter and without.

With filter and without
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frendzy 12.12.19

not found the option of video letter

b
belixil360 12.12.19

DeathColdUA
Throw a screenshot with the exact location of this feature in the settings of this game, please, and then I even the same canoe as the Frendzy... =(

D
DeathColdUA 12.12.19

belixil360
Go into a game, then Settings, then Video Settings, then click the number two and then open advanced settings. And there at the bottom of this feature the latest. Here it is set low and all.

D
DeathColdUA 12.12.19

Frendzy
Well, now I have this option there. It is still on English referred to as Video Treatment:

P
P.G. Viper 12.12.19

In short it is a function of the lighting effects

P
P.G. Viper 12.12.19

And do not understand why this filter off?

b
belixil360 12.12.19

DeathColdUA
Thank found! No offense, but I would in your place would have changed the Russification of the text from the translator Gogol (of Google) professional Russification from SoftClub. ? =) ? Here (Create a new tab, copy the link from my comment in the address bar of a new tab and press [Enter] at the keyboard):

https://www.playground.ru/files/need_for_speed_most_wanted_rusifikator_tekst_softclub-41938/#comment-8508761

b
belixil360 12.12.19

P. G. Viper
For improved pictures in the game. With this filter disabled, the real picture was in the game much bigger and brighter, try it! =)

D
DeathColdUA 12.12.19

P. G. Viper
To improve the picture in the game. Because without this feature, the game looks a lot a lot more colorful than when you turn it on, and the picture will become faded, dull and warm, with a bunch of unnecessary overlays.

D
DeathColdUA 12.12.19

belixil360
Well, I have a version of the game is just old. So this here is the translation.

P
P.G. Viper 12.12.19

DeathColdUA
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NOSTALGIA?

P
P.G. Viper 12.12.19

belixil360
tried, here's what happened:

P
P.G. Viper 12.12.19

and here's the original:

D
DeathColdUA 12.12.19

P. G. Viper
It depends on what nostalgia you're talking about. My nostalgia is generally a 16-bit Road Rash. But the NFS I know only Underground and Most Wanted. So, for me it's not the same nostalgia as entertainment, which should be comfortable and fun. Without the filter it just is so.

G
Gold Empire 27.09.20

DeathColdUA
To be honest, a 12-year-old schoolboy knows that. And if you get steamed, you can make the graphics much prettier simply by downloading the NB or Prost Lighting for the modeler

b
belixil360 27.09.20

Gold Empire
ENB for NFS - fuflo! No one even uses it in GTA San Andreas! Now ENB is the last century! ENB is like a movie that was watched six months ago, the content of which has already been forgotten! Now Reshide rules the game world, in terms of graphics! Stop living past/old, open your eyelids and live the present, Viy! -__- =)

G
Gold Empire 27.09.20

belixil360
I know, but I don't have the knowledge to properly customize ReShade. Well, I agree with you.
Well, I don't know about Gta sa, I think DirectX for gta sa is ENB only with the setting in the game itself

b
belixil360 27.09.20

Gold Empire
1) Ah, clearly. Then I take my words back.
2) No, in GTA San Andreas was ENB, or rather for him did, then this ENB from GTA San Andreas spoiled in NFS Most Wantuz (2005), it was visible, because, the upper left corner of the green eight-bit beeches, as in CMD, was written (Now I will write now by memory, it will be slightly inaccurate, as exactly not all, well, it was about) : GTA San Andreas ENB, I do not remember exactly, either the nickname of the creator of ENB went, or nickname, who tailored it for NFS Most Wantuz and the dials version of this ENB, which, for example, you installed. Then, the code with "Vantuz" this case rolled, began to port and for other parts of the NFS, up to NFS Undercover inclusive. =)

G
Gold Empire 27.09.20

belixil360
I've seen other titles like Half Life 2 and something else
And so, completely agree with You

b
belixil360 27.09.20

Gold Empire
I also saw with Half-Life 2, but then, and first, for the first time, the port ENB from GTA San Andreas, I saw with NFS Underground 2 on NFS Undercover. =)