3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
600m 12.12.19 06:06 am

How to control the flight sagaydaka sword (Darksiders: Genesis)

People , tell me !!!!! How to control the flight of this sirocina . Say spinning it in the fire and I need another to make him fly. Watched YouTube there like a cheat -- flies where it is necessary the first time , and I have anywhere but not to set fire to the next. Playing on the xbox controller.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phoentice 12.12.19

600m
On PC anyway, so : chose\clamped CTRL \ said target Shift how much there 2-3-4\ and launched E .
But sometimes at target goes and catches a bug the first goal\button\torch does not fire\ignite , then either exit the menu and back\ or restart the mission .

N
NightHawkreal 12.12.19

Just to throw with LMB, with this promotion.

600m 12.12.19

Phoentice
And joystick like ??? Controller Xbox 360 for PC. On the joystick to mark anything.

d
dimontok 12.12.19

600m
Right aim stick and press LT.

P
Phoentice 12.12.19

600m
As with the joystick don't know , my tutorial was in the picture on the screen as FAQ to do , you also had to be , apparently skipole , I have a default L. Shift and is responsible for breakthrough\to deviate on the ledge\the mark of the purposes for strigaleva the sword look at what key you have breakthrough and rejected perhaps the same key is responsible for mark purposes .

600m 12.12.19

Thank you good people, I will try ,but I'm afraid the joystick will break.))))

N
Neron_13 12.12.19

Phoentice
I all the targets lit ricochet :/ I'm such a sucker. It turns out that you have to hold down 2 keys together!
Only launched not on E, and LKM.

600m
Look, do it like this:
1. The right stick is aim (there was a line of shot directions)
2. HOLDING the stick click LT, thereby targeting
3. Still HOLDING the STICK pinch/poke RT, and voila! the sword flies in the order in which poked LT.

Play with the keyboard, gamepad features a leg break.

600m 12.12.19

Neron_13
Thanks bro. Now everything is flying as it should.
The clave is not played even in shooters ( current online).

N
Neron_13 12.12.19

600m
I only play with a gamepad in those games where you don't need to hold on 3 keys at once:) Thought the Genesis also won the dick there, painfully awkward control they did. Yes, the keyboard is too, but at least everything is close, everything is close and in Contention to aim, but still sometimes stick aiming to another enemy.

600m 12.12.19

Neron_13
On taste and color ..... Bro. Once passed dmc 4 on the keyboard and I felt like a world-class pianist.))))
On the joystick to play back as far as 1992 --- first prefix Dendy.