3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i3r33z3 12.12.19 06:08 am

Soapy texture (Red Dead Redemption 2)

There have been many topics about soapy texture, but nothing helped. Tried to change filter settings, change the texture on the ultra through the config settings and then go to the game and make the graphics a little lower and again reboot. What else can you do in this situation?
Comp:
rx 580 8 Gb
i5 7500
16 gb ram

Upd: you can play around in the settings, I realized that there are only two ways. Fierce or soap, or soap(not strong), but spread ladders. The Golden mean to find I could not. The gameplay in DDR on the video card I looked at the human good graphics, which for some reason I can not get.

Upd2:
Decided by setting permissions in 2K
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 12.12.19

i3r33z3
Soap is on any settings of the textures, except for ultra.

S
S.t.e.n 12.12.19

i3r33z3 wrote:
to change textures on ultra through the config settings and then go to the game and make the graphics a little lower and again reboot.
Th-then you have the order seems out of whack. The idea is you first need to put all of your settings in the game, reduce texture if out of memory [to be saved]...And then have to put in the config Ultra texture.

B
BasicWay 12.12.19

i3r33z3
If you have Nvidia try it, the soap will be less.
Спойлерhttps://pikabu.ru/story/nvidia_image_sharpening__chyotkaya_chyotkost_7020466

i
i3r33z3 12.12.19

S. T. E. n
I did as instructed one brow with a similar problem with peekaboo. Only now it helped him, but I don't :/

S
S.t.e.n 12.12.19

i3r33z3
Well, I just do not see the logic in action. If we rewrite the config, and then in the game to put the game down -config 1 figure will be copied back. But even if you put there checkbox readonly, and has no meaning to change something in the game settings.
But on the subject... I understand you have a soap on Ultra textures?...Hmm.. I don't know.....

i
i3r33z3 12.12.19

S. T. E. n
if I remove dithering, it all becomes a climbing frame. If you include the smoothing of hard soap(I updatenull question)

L
Lodurr 12.12.19

Malovos has not delivered Yes? )))
I say, a year, two.. even three. As with GTA5. Buy pawson. ))

t
tsa_va 12.12.19

Won soap only as follows - 1440p, ultra textures, TAA average, scale 1.25, everything else high. On average 45-65 COP. This is true for the rtx 2080. The picture is great.

i
i3r33z3 12.12.19

Lodurr
solved the problem by setting the resolution to 2K. The picture was wow. Play on 1080 because of the fact that thought vidyuhi not pull. And as it turned out, not at all.