3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enke 12.12.19 06:11 am

stuck for someone else (Aliens vs. Predator (2010))

stuck behind another at the level of ruins can't get into the building where the loophole??
30 Comments
Sort by:
e
enke 12.12.19

thank you))

L
Lenn 12.12.19

and there is the one who, after pressing 3 plates game Wisla?=)

O
Ohotnik Stalker 12.12.19

help, I can not pass the time for someone else when you need to go down the ventilation. There at the top of ventilator and the wind is strong.. is to lean out as I am wind up and kills.

M
Mysteri0 12.12.19

Hunter Stalker Press Shift and look just below will be a hole(to be written to use the vents, something like that) and throw them down, etc.)

I
InfernaleBubble 12.12.19

hmm, I'm not what holes did not climb and just pressed the Q (acceleration) and calmly down))

O
Ohotnik Stalker 12.12.19

Thank you for the tip

_
_GrID_ 12.12.19

Che, I blunt, at the level of the jungle it is necessary to obtain access to the building Who, and there is a house in this man (he is highlighted as a goal). In this house to get?

j
jackslaterhero 12.12.19

and there is no need to get in, you first transmitter on the tower take away, then 3 brow will come and that will bring out the human wet and it's yours.

Went for another company, shows 29%, now going through on the highest difficulty level, the first two defeated, there are still 3

The issue is that for 3 plates on the Ruins, was like nothing clicked, write where they are precisely.

_
_GrID_ 12.12.19

jackslaterhero
ATP

M
Mihan1995 12.12.19

damn odd I got stuck at the exit of the sewers where the gate and 4 Marines go to vratam does not admit and ventilation stubs
damn it help me get out of the sewers

D
DeSchico 12.12.19

if in the quiet, across the ceiling and into the vent, and if you want a clean these four, then catch them one by one in the dark... or swoops - jumped was hurled a couple of times and jump on the ceiling and in a dark corner, and kill everyone.)))

_
_GrID_ 12.12.19

And what rig is that? There is one, but it electric fence surrounded.

H
Hemyl 12.12.19

Guys, please help! Does anyone know how to get one of the belts in the lab playing as a predator?!

pix.PlayGround.ru

It is behind a gate how to get there?!

H
Hemyl 12.12.19

Sorry, that is not the topic! =)

M
Mihan1995 12.12.19

DeSchico thanks I'll try

_
_GrID_ 12.12.19

So somebody answer?

D
DeSchico 12.12.19

the big red rig with pointer. the fence may have been, but I didn't notice, as he jumped on her from the roof, broke it and jumped on the wall for a gallop Marinov...

_
_GrID_ 12.12.19

The purpose of my brow in the building. There's sort of buildings so high that fence to jump, no, but I cheat getting to the rig - a stranger just is through it. Apparently this place was not provided by the developers to visit. The other tower I was falling (which in the swamp, before this it was necessary), and then XS, like this chela lure. Need access to the building in which he. Shall describe in detail plz.
edit
I have since the moment you described. I need access to the building Who (or something like this), there still ship some fell)
edit
all that has passed

N
Nabu_ 12.12.19

Like in the sewers for a stranger to pass through the bars?where there is still 4 commando go, and the odd not rushing(

F
Flake 12.12.19

Ridiculous of course, but in the colonies (I am current right now started playing) the place where one civilian zastraivaya pistol where to go next!?There is one ventelyatsiya, but she returns to the room with a dead civilian.