3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 12.12.19 06:11 am

Joker.

I understand the Joker is the brother of Betsy. Then this chip Bulut twist?
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
free-fall 12.12.19

No. Attentively watched, it is the imagination of the mother.

V
Voin Morgota 12.12.19

free-fall
Yes, already realized there was a topic on the website of the game that need or something like this. And there said need a game about the Joker DLC in Arkham series, after the movie I agree, sorry tittella covered. They could have done. Listen to and suicide squad how can I watch?

S
Ser Vereskag 16.07.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
In Batman Akrham Asylum in challenge mode to play as the Joker against the Commissioner and police

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.07.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
And how about a movie? The film the JOKER (2019), which has gathered an impressive box office (already lard, lol) and considered by many to be very super-duper-awesome 8)
I thought it was... so-so. At one time, and that boring drama. Here Joker is not cool genius that is able to give the bream to the Bats, and the nozzles and a loser. It was painful to watch, lol ))

V
Voin Morgota 16.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
Where he began to live razvlechsya? Yes once you can see it.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.07.20

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Where he began to live razvlechsya?
I do not remember on what minute of the movie it was. But shot the guy in the air ))
Although if realistic, no one would see. How do you think it is possible in principle for the peak at mate live? Very simple: the air is supplied with a delay, and it's not news, and talk shows, so it would be delayed, and no one would have seen the shooting.

L
Ludezy 16.07.20

Yes, Joaquin is the brother of Batman on the idea of the film the Joker. The fact the Joker didn't kill the relatives of the mouse, but at the same time he gave the motion riots, and thus it happened situation. The father was quite a bit of a scum - turned Gotham into complete chaos ellinisticheskie pomocnik and rules maximum pogranicnni on others - and they repay him. Rather, it is a war between Batman and the Joker will be on the emotions, because Batman is a little twat still in the shower because of resentment at the murder of his father will take revenge on the Joker.

P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Ludezy
That's. His father was a true capitalist and behaved accordingly as a capitalist should behave. The city was shitt by the people themselves, because a man essentially without a rigid dictatorship is a pig and a scum. Yesterday I went to the park to walk and one shit, around bags of garbage and bottles after kebabs and lovers to devour in nature, who do not clean anything after themselves, like let the authorities clean up after us.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

Protocol10 wrote:
The people themselves fucked up the city, because a person essentially without a tough dictatorship is a pig and scum. Yesterday I went to the park for a walk and one srach, all around there were bags of garbage and bottles after barbecues and those who like to eat in nature, who don't clean up after themselves, like let the authorities clean up after us.
Some people are fucked up in the city, not everyone. Not all people are pigs, not everyone needs a shepherd with a whip for good behavior.