3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 14.12.19 01:46 am

Deal with a soundtrack of classic and modern options (Resident Evil 2)

This is my school.. Or at all? Almost went the entire game.. This is so ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.12.19

- DILOR-
I've already said in the subject impressions of the game,original sounds and soundtrack you can select the my only in the Deluxe version.

D
DarkTenshi666 14.12.19

saa0891
As the game went, had the opportunity to separately purchase the DLC with the classic soundtrack.

F
Fierce_55R 14.12.19

- DILOR-
Original music from the Delux version of the Daleks ' 98 sounds in quite the right places, and it very much complements the new! This is actually half the atmosphere of the game!!! Cunning Capcom intentionally drank and sell it or Delux-Ohm or separately!!!

N
NecridPower 14.12.19

I'll wait for pirates with all the beauty, and then pass.)

-
- DILOR- 14.12.19

Sell music separately too much ? Capcom Freaks... if I Knew earlier I would not buy the game..

M
MORE 000 14.12.19

Yes . I was too shocked . Sell music to the game standalone content it is meanness.

E
EMPs 14.12.19

MORE 000 wrote:
Sell music to the game standalone content
someone the first day of the incentive? or even was not there?

M
Metalist1925 14.12.19

EMPs
and what's Steam? If the same DLS and on other platforms

E
EMPs 14.12.19

Metalist1925
in that case, why then are you surprised?
P. S:steam is actually one of the biggest sites and there are a lot of games, even indie sound is DLS.

D
Ded MastDay 14.12.19

EMPs
Yes, to many game soundtracks are sold separately, but this is not the case. Here we are talking about music and sounds in the game.

A
Ashley33 14.12.19

Well blah the music in the game is, DLC is the classic OST from the game in ' 98. Half Turkey OST is CAPICOM for Babos, the truth is there just in MP3, but here in the game there is an option to change the OST. It is vneski Persians - why is no surprise that it is possible for Babos to dress Claire as a color whore, but all in shock from the possibility to replace the new music with the old.

D
Ded MastDay 14.12.19

Ashley33
Ashley33 wrote:
why is no surprise that it is possible for Babos to dress Claire as a color whore, but all in shock from the possibility to replace the new music with the old.
Because clown costumes is not Canon, for the perverts, and the lack of music from the original, by default, me as a fan of the series, upsetting.

E
Edvins 14.12.19

I have the Deluxe version. Had problems with bugs and image, but after switching to DirectX12 in this plan all is normal. But the music is all original - it just does no Direct11 or in Direct12. Why, I'll never know, but it's a shame.

A
Ashley33 14.12.19

Grandfather Mastday
And as a fan of the distressing lack of scenario B as such((( (new game + ) do not lie close to the scenario B from the original)
As for the costumes I agree, especially because in this weight main suit gets dirty ,torn ,in shit to finish the whole, and incremental - as new - not cool(.

D
Ded MastDay 14.12.19

Ashley33
Yes, in fact, reduced to two scenarios is also a little upsetting. The original felt two parallel lines of the plot, there was a feeling that watching the same event but from different angles, through the eyes of another character. Playing for one, there was a strong feeling that the second character is in here somewhere and not just standing there, and performs some action. Going into some of the rooms, and everywhere were signs that the second's already been here.
And here, except for a couple of moments, if just given a choice for whom to play - me or JO.
But the remake still turned out beyond praise. I hope soon we will see a remake of the third part.