3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IOne86 14.12.19 01:46 am

How to walk slowly on the keyboard? (Resident Evil 2)

On your controller, walking speed depends on the deviation of the stick on the keyboard and only step/running.
Is it possible to walk slowly on the keyboard to not make noise?
On hardcore can be useful to sneak past enemies.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Rainbow 14.12.19

IOne86
Just don't use the Shift key and you won't make a noise. Yes, the game made it so that even with a simple step Leon/Claire stamp so that you could hear half the city. But this is only the audio portion. I personally such a step could sneak past Lizunov.

J
Jay C 14.12.19

Mr.Rainbow
Nifiga this does not help, I even went to say ejeckam and still they hear.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 14.12.19

IOne86
No - that's the beauty of the game on the gamepad,liqueurs can't hear you =)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.12.19

While aiming a grenade or knife at the ready try.

I
IOne86 14.12.19

In the aiming mode, too, heard steps, I read somewhere advice on the game, if you don't hear the steps of your character, and enemies can't hear.

On normal is probably no need to worry with stealth and so to shoot them all, I started playing the Leon B scenario on hardcore, there is already in the beginning of the game in the hallway creeps liqueur, and a Tyrant I suspect that will be sooner than in scenario A.

So I will probably play with a gamepad, although I am aiming much easier with the mouse.

M
Mr.Rainbow 14.12.19

Jay C
I don't know then. I have the first slime, which is near the headquarters of the stars happened. Just walked calmly beside him, opened a cut at the end of the hall, the headquarters looked, and he seized the tongue of the corpse and began to eat it.

m
macsim702 14.12.19

IOne86
o and by the way I found a way on the keyboard)
quickly and often press W. in the end, the Persian as it begins a jerky movement forward, without uttering a sound.
But then again doesn't always work. For example, in the basement, in the nursery (where the kids 3) me fired so. But the police. the plot managed to slip through.

A
Ashley33 14.12.19

without the shift. liqueurs don't hear it when you're not running. If you're not running, and they still attack means already scared off them if they nagrany until you're out of step will not help)

I
IDeaDHeaDI 14.12.19

Some liqueurs are scripted. If the game need to be attacked at one time or another - you still get attacked even though you are the monument to count.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 14.12.19

Mr.Rainbow
It was the script.
At the first appearance while this script is immortal and does not respond to you.

J
Jay C 14.12.19

macsim702
Yes, I also did not always

A
Andrew Nash 14.12.19

IOne86
It resultsa easier. Hold the sight and go - then the noise will not. Persian moves so be careful. A keypad, mouse, alas, in another way

M
Mr.Rainbow 14.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
No there is no script. When I first went there and saw it, I began to shoot. And killed. No, he is not immortal and is not something that reacts, and FLIES like a proud bird you. Spent a lot of ammo to reload. Went on the quiet. When passing near him, he slightly growled and looked in my direction, slowly approached, but not attacked. So I left. If they do not push, then there are no problems.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 14.12.19

Mr.Rainbow
XS as you,but he ignore me constantly.
Quietly ran to the office and he STARS at me of not even pay attention.