3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 14.12.19 01:46 am

How to install a ton of mods? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

've never dealt with mods, but Skyrim I found such a beautiful build

Links to all mods is in the description, but how would they easier to install? And then there are some opened, the eyes diverge. Where it is written that first you need to install another mod, where it is written that you must first disable that and then put somewhere to open the files and change there values. For a person not knowing English and never having Affairs with the mod it looks very scary... well maybe there are some simpler methods? Heard about managers mods, a La the installer. But can they help here? Because as written, the instructions are very many hand of action.

PS Yes, probably there are ready-made Assembly with graphic modes, where the entire installation in a couple of clicks going on, but long compared, and the Assembly video on the hrafnista.
8 Comments
Sort by:
.AVENGER. 14.12.19

FiftyFour7250
been on this blogger Hodi (expert in Skyrim mod) and asked him about mods and he said it's easier to cut these mods to avoid bugs, crashes and other things and Yes some mods can be installed through the nexus Manager but not all ! and still need to manually configure SkyrimPrefs for some of the installed mods will not work as you want. so I recommend to download ready Repack with mods

.AVENGER. 14.12.19

FiftyFour7250
there are well-known authors Repack Skyrim installed mod but I can't remember their names but if you search you can always find

F
FiftyFour7250 14.12.19

.AVENGER.
But if I put it all through the Manager, but nothing else configure will not, then what is the result? Just part of the mod will not start? Or is there direct objects start to disappear?

v
vftor 14.12.19

FiftyFour7250
To play with mods worked reliably, it is necessary to install mods one at a time, and each new installed mod to test in different situations in the game. This is a very long and laborious process. Otherwise, you will have to remove substandard or incompatible mod, and after removing it to clean the save program. Many gamers several times reinstall the game to achieve a reliable and qualitative work of the game.
You can go through the install ready debugged the build mod, if such an Assembly like. But every gamer has their own preferences for mod.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.12.19

vftor
Just what people mean by the word build? In the video that I threw has links to all mods, this is considered Assembly? Or Assembly, is when the put Repack, and run everything just one click

K
Kodval 14.12.19

FiftyFour7250
Second

g
grothex 14.12.19

FiftyFour7250
Or Assembly, is when the put Repack, and run everything just one click
;)

v
vftor 14.12.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
Assembly is when the put Repack, and run everything just one click
Well, Yes. I put the Assembly and added to it a ton of mods to improve build + a bunch of mods and get what I wanted.