3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegad242185 14.12.19 01:48 am

How many in-game quests and how long they held? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good evening! tell friends how much the game does quests and any quests? who passed all all? and how long it took to complete the game!?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 14.12.19

Renegad242185
Renegad242185 wrote:
Good evening! tell friends how much the game does quests and any quests? who passed all all? and how long it took to complete the game!?
Quests are not considered, but took 2 months to fully!

A
A B 14.12.19

How many quests and any quests? Just developed you know, and the game a total of more than 100 missions, including story missions and side tasks. Many tasks can be obtained only by making something or talking correctly. Skip them easily.

K
Krrrva 14.12.19

No number of quests did not believe. I personally spent a good 90 hours but the DLS has not been touched, I left them on the second passage

L
LancNoDance 14.12.19

Renegad242185
Completed all DLC available at this time, all fisticuffs, minor quests, hunting, theft. The tournament in Rataj (don't know is considered or not). Failed one quest that would become trappers of Talberga.

K
Kavaynik 14.12.19

C DLC will be about 130, without DLC, about 100, of that number, about 25 this job classes, Ala fight club, plus some of them anyway can be skipped. My game took about 134 hours in normal fashion, while I avoided exploring. If you play on hard, then probably under 200 hours is, with the release of bastards, check. Although time is a relative concept, fans makeovers, and just curious will be more than once to replay quests, beating out the ending better.

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

Crra
Think a second time pass with all the DLC, but strongly repels nesibaigia, overcast-dull quest when Indro detective includes.

R
Renegad242185 14.12.19

BIG_CrasheR wrote:
but strongly repels nesibaigia, overcast-dull quest when Indro detective includes.
To the point, sometimes already waiting for when the end will come job