3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19 02:08 am

How to bring Trotsky to power in Soviet Union? (Hearts of Iron 4)

They say that the new Hoi is possible Trotsky to power lead. I want to know if it's true. Any of you drive? If so, how? And yet, you can screen?
23 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 14.12.19

There in the tab the Focus of the nation you can choose what mode will be in the end to rule, yet managed to look in Japan and France. France did the fascist in the civil war, certainly the same with the USSR will be

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

Here's a screenshot that I took off. The same is this possible? How to get this event?

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

WarMachine2
No, the USSR Communist must remain, and the leader of the CPSU(b) changes to Trotsky

I
Insurgent 14.12.19

BUR Gamer
You just have to do the Great purge (far right branch, the first focus) and wait for a bit. In any case, so in one of the streams developed talked.

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

Khottabych
Thank you. A reference to the stream? Well, if you got it

L
Leon Trotsky 14.12.19

BUR Gamer
Based on the code of this event and all associated with them need to:
- The probability of a key event appears only during Big Cleaning
- You need no one to punish (NOT = { has_completed_focus = SOV_great_purge }
has_country_flag = no_political_purge
has_country_flag = purge_1_no_purge
has_country_flag = purge_2_no_purge)
- In the event when you can return to Trotsky, it is necessary to return ( has_country_flag = SOV_soviet.48_trotsky )
- Code must be set like this: has_global_flag = SOV_fourth_international_fired
The event itself will appear after 90 MTTH since the return of Trotsky.

P
Podvipodvertov 14.12.19

People! That even though the game is this? Something about her did not hear anything yet in this topic is not gone. As I understand from the creators of the Stellaris? Is it worth to try to play if Stellaris loved it and was always interested in World war II?

L
Leon Trotsky 14.12.19

Podvipodvertov
Game - Hearts of Iron IV is devoted to the Second World, and that was before this and after this. But in the hands of the player and AI turns everything into a new timeline where you can go, everything is different: from the Communist States of America to Panama, as a great power. Yes, the game is from the creators of the Stellaris. This game is not for Amateurs, because there is sometimes just need a hell of a microcontroller (especially if it was in the previous parts) and developed strategic thinking; but, of course, there is a peaceful path of development (even the Reich) that do not cause much strain, stopping the time every hour.

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

Leon Trotsky
That is a lot of cleaning needed?

I
Insurgent 14.12.19

BUR Gamer
Sorry, a link to a specific part of the stream can not give. If not laziness, look for:
World War Wednesdayhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqRhPbyFDQWiuybjp8h9OEDFCYMQkHJiq

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

Khottabych
And thank you for this

x
xzWhiteWolf 14.12.19

Civil war would be if the cleaning is not needed. During the civil war ( the events read carefully) it seems and you can bring other forces to power. But in General the idea to change the power, just putting a Minister of another ideology.

b
bob21 14.12.19

xzWhiteWolf
Yes,when the ratio of one ideology over another exceeds 50% it is on the trail of the election is chosen by the party,which has support for more.In countries where there are no elections,put the Minister with the desired ideology and ignore the dispersal of demonstrators(over time, will appear the following message).While playing for Bulgaria overthrew Tsar Boris III by the Nazis.

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

Freaked out and caused a coup of the Trotskyists from the command line. ID event - soviet.28

C
COHF 14.12.19

I gave to power of the Nazis,shot Stalin and then there was a civil war and a surprise Stalin was raised

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

COHF
I Democrats still led

A
Anna DeVitt 14.12.19

Oh, and by the way, thanks to all who wrote. I still managed to do it with 11 replay for SSR. Event about the return of Trotsky only takes then fell(a
Thanks for your comment, very helpful

1Archangel1 14.12.19

What did you say!? ahem...ahem, Quiet, interrogate, and immediately shot. )

a
alex67234 14.12.19

Anna DeVitt
As via the command line to issue this event? I'm just new in the game, still have not figured out

E
Egrrak2007 14.12.19

Anna DeVitt
and how to leave the USSR kommunisticheski and that there was no coup and that there was no Trotsky?!