3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gen4ik90 14.12.19 02:09 am

Transparent drivatar (Forza Horizon 4)

Good day!
Started playing FH4, until then, in Forza not played.
Question : why do I have to free ride, all the players who are with me in a session - transparent.
Watched gameplay videos of other players, there all norms. Maybe it's somewhere in the settings is enabled, but I have not found.
Thanks in advance!
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MCior 14.12.19

Gen4ik90
Players with whom you're in a convoy, not transparent. And here is the column I have the same thing. So yeah, if anyone knows how all players in the session do not clear (and whether at all) to email.

w
walet55 14.12.19

The filter card is to disable the ghosts.

i
insel260 14.12.19

If close to drive, cars of other players is clear. Also during free ride (not race) can pass through the machines of other players. This is intentional, that would not spoil your game. If combined in the column of the machine will cease to be ghosts and they can crash.

If you have all the car players or bots (in offline mode) at any distance - clear, knock in support. Most likely something is wrong with your game.

G
Gen4ik90 14.12.19

I would screen showed. Me it is in fact not much hovering... If you open the map (online, free ride) : all players who are with me in session, it displays an empty circle (and because they are transparent), and must be the idea the letter D in the circle"as in the race. And in this case, they are not transparent.

Watched videos of different letsplaycod, and there is also different. Someone transparent, and some don't.
Just want to understand if this feature can be very on/off, I would like to know how....

i
insel260 14.12.19

Gen4ik90
Ordinary gray points players are shown on the map.

G
Gen4ik90 14.12.19

In General, understood... it's All terribly simple. If you're online, all types of with you to the session transparent. You insel260 rightly said : This is intentional, that would not spoil your game. If combined in the column of the machine will cease to be ghosts and they can crash.
But if the offline spire, where NPCs go a La drivatar.