3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy Hunter 14.12.19 02:09 am

Impressions from alpha version (DayZ)

I came to the forum to read the reviews, but found not even the topic. So here, have created) to Write their impressions of the alpha (and next beta) here.

I personally don't buy. Too expensive. Although then it will be even more expensive. But maybe the key will appear cheap as it did with the armoy 3
71 Comments
Sort by:
C
Capacabana 14.12.19

Who has not seen - foreign 3-hour stream.

R
RUM Pendos 14.12.19

Ran until the hour,the first problem is of course darkness,DIN after work and that means game night,but it *oops as well nefiga not visible ) Have a flashlight,but I want to see the beauty of the map,not the spot in the darkness ) Killed two zombies with a bat, combat mechanics curve,hopefully finished. One sad to wander of course

s
skynet32rus 14.12.19

D
Dimjke102 14.12.19

By the way there are servers like GB in them when we have dark, it's light and the sun is shining. The map is processed simply delicious. The scenery is very beautiful. Sometimes you come to an area where there are skyscrapers look at all this and really felt the atmosphere of the Apocalypse. When I went to the most famous city Chernogorsk and went closer to the Bolts here there is something I don't know. A lot of bugs, but keep in mind that this is alpha. Food not difficult to find but water problem is very strong. Is that a rocking chair water find. Overall I really like this, after a fashion look cool even for an alpha. The optimization is again not so hot. On my config, which pulls no problems all the top games in the Black brakes on full settings in 1080p. But it is much smaller than the eponymous Maud. The picture is beautiful, Especially in places where there are lakes marshes. One play is not worth it, not very interesting, so you need to have company. While on this all. About the chips I won't tell as long as he still did not understand everything, but Thun weapons delivers.

d
dantevictim 14.12.19

the main problem is the opener.. without canned not open lol.. hope to be fixed that it will be possible any piercing/cutting open)))
hunger and thirst appear too quickly.. especially thirst.. sometimes the game turns into a sunset on water speakers)
optimization happy.. compared to the mod..
the picture is very nice.. pity while the bodies disappear very quickly
in General impression is very positive.. soon to be a full release)

A
Artem666555 14.12.19

By the way something with the mouse control is messed like the console port
and what's wrong with the chat no one sees
Russian server jam-Packed with

D
DoK2020 14.12.19

The game is basically happy, but still have problems as written above dantevictim gg constantly thirsty, it's annoying a bit, in my opinion is not the topic I made a vivid picture in the spirit of Far Cry, I liked the mod, you can still mention them just bugs of the sea from the clumsy spawn zombies ending to the banal crashes to the desktop, although take that because it's alpha, and so in principle is not bad)

T
The_Igromator 14.12.19

10/10 - and that's in early alpha. Why? Analogues of such games, with such territory is not this time. All these WarZ or anything pitiful semblance of DayZ. I'm in no means trying to insult anyone, to each their own game of lyubitelya. Was waiting for DayZ as a standalone project for a very long time and waited. Ushanov the price, at first I thought, should I now take it? But then I thought - worth the more then no need to think about what we need to buy.
So my impressions:

Huge redone the map. It redone, added many buildings in which you can run almost 90% of all buildings. Many have furniture, beds, etc. to Run even in a withered hut on the edge of the edge of the forest. It really is a very big plus to the developers. Added high-rises, he was not running, but a friend said that you can run almost all over the building, and there's a lot of loot.

Remade animations zombie animations are much better, and the animations worked well, though it is still initial stage development.

The picture in the game is crisp, the settings I have high Full HD but sometimes the FPS sags. However, it is possible to play.

Management has become more convenient key space is responsible for actions such as raise and drop the gun- greetings F1 - the gesture of raised hands F2 give up (when a player just keeps his hands up, sitting - hands behind head) F3 - sit around the campfire, respectively. The F key you can now open doors and interact with objects.
The movements of the player, as promised, more like a civilian and not military.

Lot any lot, you can save it and even I found the opener and it can handle myself. To small arms has not yet reached. The only thing annoying players that kill all the stupid, despite the fact that you have nothing in hand, and at most a thread of a m-16. The logic of such killings outside see, okay I had a lot of tasty.

In General, buying happy, and despite these advantages, there is a cloud of cons. But It is early alpha and that's it.

M
Mak93Rus 14.12.19

At first when I saw the price, too, doubted the purchase, but still bought it and do not regret it, the game is like. And already, the game looks strong, though but the fact that it is only an alpha. Like to explore the world, to look for weapons and survival equipment. In the game while bad with spawna water bottles and ammunition, in order to quench your thirst you need to look for the column with water, so how else to find water very difficult (although you can drink from puddles, but the water from them may be infected) and need ammo is scarce, I am looking around the runway and found 3 pistols but not a single cartridge to them, for a total of like gun there, but just to wave in front of those who have a bat or axe with the other ride... by the Way, zombies do not represent serious danger, it is easy to run and easy to kill (with an axe blow 2) a far greater danger is posed by bugs and other players. I died once on the stairs, already at the top of the Persian could not get on the roof, as if prevented by an invisible wall, and eventually after several attempts died with full snaryagu (then found ammunition for the gun, armor and bandages) it was a shame((( Also some times threw with a disconnection while I was being chased by zombies, when connected again was a new Persian. About other players if they have full gear kill in 100% of cases if with an edged weapon that is rare (I once hacked to death, and one time I ran some dude with his fists, but I extinguished) in other cases, you just wave to each other (F1) and go about their business.
As for a quick thirst, head to the nearest column with water and drink it 20 times, until you see the message that your stomach is full, then a long time will not want to drink. You can still get water in an empty bottle or jar, to do this, take her in his arms and near the column, press F, then select the required action.
And canned foods can be opened not only a can opener, I opened the axe and the knife, generally the idea is you can use any pointed object to open even with a screwdriver, then a message appears that the opening you dropped a bit (when you open the ax is dropped about 30% canned)
In General, impressions of the game just good and nice to know that it is only an alpha and the game will be improved.

D
DEAMOONS 14.12.19

Added a lot of new clothes for example,the city's interactions but it's a shame that while crazy buggy right now too much and no cars.

[
[Inferno] 14.12.19

Do you think the discount will be ng for sale? Overall, the cost did not really care, as long as will not have time normally to sit down for the game, duck to NY and I will not buy yet, but if the discount will be - there feel.

-
-SK.art- 14.12.19

Do you think the discount will be ng for sale?

discounts will not be.
Firstly, the game went on sale just before the new year.
Secondly, why do a discount when the people have enough of this game like a hot pie with such speed that Dean Hall does not have time to create new servers for those who want to play?)

B
Brutal_1349 14.12.19

fanatics :D

a
astrozombie 14.12.19

the impressions are positive, but gash norms,the level 3 workstations,sales mozht nicer places of the city is now really interesting to looting

D
DagonDevilHunter 14.12.19

Tell me honestly, without fanaticism (I say this...at the very minimum 1600 hours in fashion) and not considering the time spent on the game. Is it worth buying now? There is something to do?

T
Taras_off 14.12.19

There is nothing conductive in there. I already Packed full. All have th do not know. Arms a little. Zombies little. Toko to walk players cut from nothing to do.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 14.12.19

To buy definitely worth it, because then the price will rise and grow ;)
But! Play now-that does not make sense, but buying is (one might say before.order).

1. Yes, this is alpha, and Rocket himself said he would not advise to buy if you want to have fun.
2. Yes, here players will meet more often than the zombies, who seems to have a lot of places, but they are only just audible next to him, but not seen.
3. Yes, doing absolutely nothing, a little of everything, both weapons and capabilities, perhaps 10-15% of what will be in the release.

So do not hurry to play, because you can seriously damage your desire to continue to play the release version, but rush to buy, because then the price of the game will fly very well.

g
gaidar-r 14.12.19

For alpha is not even bad, rocket done.

-
-SK.art- 14.12.19

Those who are waiting for the winter discount incentive, read the big letters at the office. Russian page data the incentive in big letters http://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/0/648814841607538563/
DISCOUNTS ON DAYZ DURING THE WINTER SALE WON'T BE!

So anyone hoping for discounts in the near future, can't wait, and get it now.

S
SKOOOR 14.12.19

Bought. Compared to the original:
- animation improved, the location is superior, LUT improved;
- gameplay (temporarily) worse as is no really zombies and they are static and not migrating in a given area (and therefore stealth is not at all), no transport, no ammo (very little):
- rukopashka not intelligible (not felt the hit of zombies, they don't react, only can fall) RUKOPASHKA - the WEAKEST point of the ROCKET;
- zombies still walk through closed doors ((
- in Black and FPS drops to 2-3 times ((

Well, until I see new gameplay ideas. May post missions, trade, the construction of the asylum (asylum rocket promised). In the same fashion to the fashion of the GUARANTEE of SUCH offering.
In General, we are waiting for patches and wish the developers every success.