3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkOOnS 14.12.19 02:10 am

Friendly server (PVE) (DayZ)

Actually there is a question whether there is a server PVE orientation, where the first counter will not be allowed a bullet in the forehead? I want to explore the map to understand that as a Yes. And then you shoot in the face, even if hand raised :)))
35 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitterr 14.12.19

SkOOnS
According to the description there. With a severe warning Kill=Ban
But... there are the same battles of local importance:)

M
Mak93Rus 14.12.19

SkOOnS
There are PVE servers, I played there. Ran through Elektro and there was a bunch of dead people =//

S
SkOOnS 14.12.19

In the server filter seen pve, I suspect there's the same situation as you described. Will run and I'm afraid if even unarmed not killed :)

k
k0tas 14.12.19

just except collecting food, ammo and killing people, entertainment is no more.

S
SkOOnS 14.12.19

k0tas
I'm interested to see, Yes, okay still just people ran past, and in cities on the roofs of some campers sitting.

F
Fitterr 14.12.19

SkOOnS
I'm interested to see
Find an empty server (with 1-2 people) and run.
To meet them at 220 km\kV, the chance is not great.
But still be careful in the places of spawning top-end loot.

S
SkOOnS 14.12.19

Fitterr
Do not believe me :) I went to a server with 3 people online, in Berezino I killed player :))

T
TTpoHbIpbIw 14.12.19

SkOOnS
Well, there is as lucky. For example, I quietly ran to fully Packed server, and I came across a few players, but we were going peacefully, sometimes even helped each other's loot.( p.s. the server is not Russian (= )

B
Batareikin 14.12.19

on the ru and GB servers do not go to 100% kill played in English ,met other-nobody touched me ,like naked and with a large backpack full of loot
basically everything on the coast near elektrozavodsk and wetlands

T
TTpoHbIpbIw 14.12.19

Batareikin
Basically, Yes, do not touch, but there are people who only pvp to arrange. But of course it is much less common than the well ru. On ru you probably every second person wants to kill, if not everyone :D

S
SkOOnS 14.12.19

Thanks for the tips, yesterday I was playing on German server NO PVP, 35/40 congestion, met 5 people of single and group of 4 people, with singles peacefully razmahalsya hands, group loot even offered to help :) And on ru first, waving his hand, yelling into the microphone friendly, only turned back once, and kaboom :))

F
Fitterr 14.12.19

I personally, even with fashion used to circumvent the RU server side. This solid Mat in the global chat (well in SA it does not), inadequate to the characters, then went and cheaters .... Long ago, however, did not play the mod, something may have changed:)
But in SA about us. points run hunched over, constantly twisting his head, trying not to run in open places (he kemperol and know that the bullet from the sniper rifle to 1000 m. you will get:).
Met strange characters, then one to the respawn point rushed at me with fists, and I managed to find an axe:) I greet him, he attacks, I run away from him, he for me, had to kill:)
And so, not sorry that took SA. While find something to occupy yourself in the game. I hope that the project does not stall:)

M
Meh1983 14.12.19

I may not be the topic but have a question what is better DayZ or WarZ(infestation) I want to know what

T
TTpoHbIpbIw 14.12.19

Meh1983
First WarZ is now called Infestation, not DayZ. Secondly well, not in this topic to write. Thirdly, it is not know how many times discussed. From myself I will say WarZ is a very unsuccessful attempt of plagiarism. I would put it differently, but I'm afraid the rules do not allow me to do that. Well, I hope clearly wrote. :)

M
Meh1983 14.12.19

TTpoHbIpbIw
thank you for this then wait for the zombies to drop

S
Seifer1986 14.12.19

Want PVE, let's assemble your team and to connect the incentive. Need to recruit a group around 30 people and to cooperate for 5 people. If more, then it will be difficult with hunger not to die...

I'm one sharyus. Also saw a lot of corpses. Try to avoid contact with players and with the walking corpses, though bummed already ognestrela )

S
SkOOnS 14.12.19

No PVE servers,not bothering anyone, I was attacked by the group, laid all, was wounded, and now muddy the screen and nothing is visible, although the server is written in big letters - not to kill :( really sad.

k
k0tas 14.12.19

There will just a few tips:
1) If you play one, don't trust anyone. Even if you offer to help
2) Never go into the city, a house, a fire station, but in General any building that is not well look around.
3) If you have seen Survivor before he you, you better go around by his side. You never know what's on his mind ;)
4)Never say in chat where you are. Questions like Who is Electro? and correspondence with each other chatting about where you will meet, nothing good has never ended)
Well, probably the latter, if still met face to face to the enemy, probably better to shoot immediately. No need to write a Friendly? and so on. Because in my 80% of cases until I began to write, he received a bullet in the forehead. Well, or if you have the opportunity and don't want to fight it - RUN power. Get lost in the houses, woods, over fences and so on.

V
Viral 14.12.19

DayZ is a game that even if you find the PvE server, it will still be some asshole who considers it his duty to go and hunt players.
Frankly, I resent. Of the huge number of servers with a PvP focus, I found only 2 PvE. And then there was yesterday some kind of cancer, which looks like all the players on other servers, so I decided to raise your self-esteem on this server. Nubyara sat down on the Church with the sniper all the time smeared. noob))) Guys, I do not go to such servers, if you gank like. Don't be rats. OK?

s
stHarty 14.12.19

Run with the top loot, kill everyone, Yes, caps, because once I turned off the monster with his fists, after I food with him shared, no more relying on others.