3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 14.12.19 02:11 am

Killer ships (Fallout 4)

Come on a signal to place tvaryugi no. Where to find the tumannik?
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 14.12.19

he is not sitting. I followed him, I remember, he ran and ran until tired. scored on him.
a pain in the ass....

P
Portmen 14.12.19

Basil44
but the signal is the one place leads

b
beggimot 14.12.19

Portmen
XS he came to me

n
neperenosimyy 14.12.19

Portmen
it is that small bog with red eyes?

r
remark24 14.12.19

this little shit on the island runs

e
evgenij84757 14.12.19

remark24
here esteem http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/uron_v_rezhime_vyzhivaniya-902982/

P
Portmen 14.12.19

evgenij84757
I actually include the frequency, but in the PIP-boy I have a gray, Bud out of range, but even so she shows me the place near the aquarium, but again no one was there. I am confused by one fact, I got this job, by the way, gave it to me in the settlement of Dalton, perform I once did not, run on other kV and I just remembered that I got a message in the upper left corner that the killer of ships left the island or something like that, but online I anywhere such info not found.

S
Sashka Truh 14.12.19

in the place where the label is start to throw out of the inventory in the water of fresh meat, then it will come out.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 14.12.19

Forget it for a while. I have it also appeared. Later, the signal appeared in another place, there he was.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.12.19

Portmen
Bad looking! Here is a quote from the English wiki that describes the problem and a solution:
If a player doesn't track it down during its original appearance it may vanish with the message The shipbreaker has moved on for now. It will then fail to reappear and its radio signal will be blacked out even though it will still lead you to the quest location. [verified]

This can be fixed using the console commands on PC. After travelling to where the Shipbreaker should be type in showquestvars DLC03WorkshopRadiantOwned05 to get the Shipbreaker's ID. Then prid whatever the id is. Once this is done it should be showing at the top of the console. Then type disable, press enter then enable and press enter again. Once the console is closed, the shipbreaker should spawn and you can kill it and finish the quest.

P
Portmen 14.12.19

BlackTigerTK
In Russian wiki says about the same thing, but not so much detail, so I didn't try the console now will try, thanks.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.12.19

Portmen
Not at all! Hope that helps. I have this quest does not appear, the radio signal was not. But the console has not yet tried to use.

P
Portmen 14.12.19

BlackTigerTK
helped, tenacious snake appeared.

G
Gamer WASD 14.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Portmen
Tell us more! Can't start even with console!

P
Portmen 14.12.19

WASD Gamer
I don't remember really, but it seems to be necessary to deactivate and activate the quest via console, as the wiki says.

G
Gamer WASD 14.12.19

Portmen
I did as written there, but nothing happened. Please try to remember. Write in detail what you need to do! I have the last quest on the island remained. I was never able to deactivate and activate, something I have not done so... Counting on you :-)

A
Atay Wolverine 14.12.19

Sasha Trouch
in the place where the label is start to throw out of the inventory in the water of fresh meat, then it will come out.
This is another quest.

The thing I immediately found, and immediately slapped.

D
Danek 1508 14.12.19

I have a bad relationship with the old man Longfello, which can't finish the quest (before it destroyed the Headlight Harbor), sho do?

M
Murdersancho 14.12.19

Also faced with this problem,decided with the help of this article and the console.Removed so the bug video,maybe someone will be useful.Channel Murdersanprogames