3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hummer111 14.12.19 02:11 am

On location no fisherman (ATOM RPG)

After installing the game version 1.072 instead of the fisherman, quest giver in the guts of insects in this location (near the river boats) has appeared four, headed by a man in a gas mask and budenovka who want to execute a peasant. What is it tell me?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalout 14.12.19

The slavers there sat night, if you kill/know the jargon(book at the estate have..I don't remember his, the grandfather in General, they can be herded and chat with the prisoner, he told you something interesting to say.

S
Samuil84 14.12.19

hummer111
This is not an update, this beta was. Just a fisherman's night out, and these appear. As far as I know only once, although there could be wrong.

h
hummer111 14.12.19

stalout
What book and who?

N
NightHawkreal 14.12.19

hummer111
In a cupboard at Kovalev in the estate, the dictionary of criminal slang. The thing is very useful.

x
xoen 14.12.19

Samuil84 wrote:
As far as I know only once, although there could be wrong.
All right. The event at once.
hummer111 wrote:
After installing the game version 1.072
It was in earlier versions. In General, nothing new.
hummer111 wrote:
What book and who?
Where the book has already answered. The book provides additional options dialogues during the course of the game. Sometimes positive, sometimes negative. In any case, the book is desirable to find.

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

hummer111
There is a moment, a book is not necessary to steal, can simply be read to give the perk.

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

If you wait for (it does not always appear, sometimes there have to sleep), at the Welcome tavern, usually in the afternoon, you receive the demon possessed man with a pig. Can be cast in the dialogue of his demon into a pig, but you can let yourself get Obsessed feature (+1 to Strength, -1 har. and -1 Int.), which also gives an interesting and cool demonic the options dialog, which not just help in the game, and sometimes the only way out (for example, drugs in the Castle it is impossible to remove the needle anyway, even a syringe with antinarcotism not the channel).
This feature can, if desired, always take a fortune-teller Gentlemen in the suburbs of HRH for $ 100.

Q
QuietlesS 14.12.19

Angelo4ekT
About narco in the castle is not the only way. Who have the feature of doctor morphine in the dialogue option appears, type to tell your story, after which tying a junkie with drugs and go back to his wife.

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

QuietlesS
well the ability is still cool, and it's not the only example - taking away a point of charisma, it is in many dialogs at once achieves a victorious result, bypassing the validation of charisma, etc. x-K. in Addition, you can take a point of Int. more on the start of the game, at the expense of Strength, for more rapid set skills, and then to regain his Strength, taking the Obsession =)

h
hummer111 14.12.19

Angelo4ekT
and the ability which removes the limitation of force for small arms in branches auto - applies to pistols, shotguns?

A
Angelo4ekT 14.12.19

hummer111
don't know, played for pistoletazo, now playing Automatica, take - write)