3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0kur0k 14.12.19 02:12 am

Quest \"the contract for the knackery\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

how to blow up nests knackery ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
t
thewiktor 14.12.19

people like to destroy the nest knackery than their varmasti?

p
pavluha32 14.12.19

It is not necessary to throw. Just have to be in the inventory. Set the LMB when you see the screen label Destroy hole

A
Antoine777 14.12.19

And I fucking always forget to buy frag grenades :) right now, here portano your save game with the last part and again I will pass, so don't forget grenades stock up :)

d
del69 14.12.19

by the way, good question =___+ two I have to blow where it turned out taken dynamite (my bombs vrde don't fit) and two have not vzryvaetsya t_t

A
Atredis 14.12.19

facepalm guys, Buckshot is called.

V
VikVichka 14.12.19

thewiktor
If you find the booklet describing the knackery (well, it's optional), there will be clearly stated that their nests have to blow up the grapeshot bomb. You buy the recipe from Cedric, go in meditation, doing bombs and the assault nests. When you approach the nest symbol appears pressing the LMB and the inscription to Destroy the nest and the socket comes naturally kapets.

p
pavluha32 14.12.19

By the way, if you do the job on the dam nor those of the knackery, the Manager is in addition to the dough will throw in another drawing for an Improved silver Sword (the one with the slot for strengthening runes)

M
Majestro 14.12.19

http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/1105/3f/13461c54daa0.jpg

T
The_Saint 14.12.19

where 2 holes knackery people:?,2 found in the woods,where's the other 2 holes.
one hole next to the waterfall before reaching it,2 near bindoy found.

a
awayto 14.12.19

The_Saint
they are all approximately 4 in this area, proscar there's everything from the waterfall to the castle walls.

V
Victor_Shepard 14.12.19

he_Saint
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/19742/ scroll down, there will be a map with marks

P
Progside 14.12.19

definitely a bomb to blow up the lair of the knackery?
if Yes. where to buy it)

A
Arhim 14.12.19

people tell me the quest to kill knackery there have their nests to blow up What ?

V
Victor_Shepard 14.12.19

Arhim
grapeshot bomb from Cedric buy or circuit of this bomb, or bombs ready

U
U4iha1 14.12.19

Q: Where to find socket knackery?
:A: !?!?!?!?! Where are they!? I found one can't remember where, and two adjacent the wall of the city, where more then one place!?

U
U4iha1 14.12.19

VikVichka
Did you happen to find all 4 of the lair of Knackery!? (their bombs had to tear down)

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 14.12.19

U4iha1
Need from the West exit of town to go South on the river. You will see these same lairs

U
U4iha1 14.12.19

nik gtаsа[Zorb]
Western? The West is on the left(if you look at the map) and there is no river....

O
OlegPP3 14.12.19

The knackery:
PlayGround.ru

L
Lunh 14.12.19

Generally better these quests, destroy monsters, it is better to leave at the last moment.
And then they disappear(monster) a few of Them becomes .
And with them falls a lot of useful for sale and the experience.
Weak mutagens is better to sell in bulk and to buy a powerful one.