3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denisamazc 14.12.19 02:27 am

Does not start. PC (Sunset Overdrive)

When you start the game, nothing happens. Nothing at all. Reinstallation does not help. The driver and other nonsense on the spot. Any ideas? W10
35 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 14.12.19

denisamazc
Turn off all antivirus license even if the try compatible with different Windows

K
KaiGrady 14.12.19

denisamazc
Is AntiVir there file game sly p

0Leks0 14.12.19

Sunset Overdrive does not officially support Windows 7, someone starts someone there.

d
denisamazc 14.12.19

The problem is solved. Disabled avast and it worked.

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 14.12.19

denisamazc
1066 + 1600
Confirm, after disabling avast the game to start, menu, punk rock, I feel will be close

S
Silentip 14.12.19

+ to the post on how to disable avast, however, the following problem: error after starting the system does not meet the minimum system requirements - I faced anyone?

In General, he understood - was of the 8gb ram available 7.14, by simple manipulation achieved 7.87 ( via msconfig initially included all available memory, then turned off) - the game has started.

A

Silentip
win 7?

S
Silentip 14.12.19

Anton Kashpirovsky
win10

next problem: does not retain the setting - throw off anyone saves, they should be on the way C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\Sunset\ - would be very grateful

L
LeoCastro 14.12.19

What is the problem, click new game, start screen saver and immediately crash on the slave. table?

A

Silentip
Go to folder where is save, then the attributes of the > Other > Allow to index the contents of files...
Should help

S
Silentip 14.12.19

Anton Kashpirovsky
the fact that, as such the folder with the saves there

S
Silentip 14.12.19

YEAH, I won this trouble with sohraneny! in General one win10, do the following:
1) the button win
2) to the left of the top label - change account settings
3) the family and other people
4) add the user the computer is adding new uchetku NECESSARILY IN ENGLISH ( I have been deliberately created, just switched)
5) key win - switch user - select new profile - the profile is downloaded bare - climb to the location of the game\startup >>> go into the settings offered by itself, save and exit - if after a restart all were, so well done, everything is correct, let's go hewing to the game.

A
Aleksandr Turkin 14.12.19

I understand that if does not match minimal, and will not start?

d
dmir92 14.12.19

Alexander Turkin
it seems that, Yes , I have a discrepancy on the CPU frequency and RAM ...

S
SpamerPG 14.12.19

waiting for fixes and patches publisher

R
RavenW89 14.12.19

Silentip
after the errors with the system configuration does not meet the minimum system requirements - I simply click OK and all runs

A
Aleksandr Turkin 14.12.19

RavenW89
Someone like)

Y
Yaroslav5376427 14.12.19

I started the game after selecting the brightness stops the game what to do ?
It is on the splash screen of Microsoft Stewie game was purchased on steam.

D
Dima Galishnikov 14.12.19

How to bypass verification ?

D
DIMON123656 14.12.19

Alexander Turkin
The same garbage, how to bypass verification