3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 14.12.19 02:28 am

Is this normal? Recently staged home celebration, ETC

Invited friends. The first time they were invited, but with the company known for 2 years, it seems adequate people. Naturally drank much. In the morning my apartment is chaos. All of the refrigerator devoured, and what could not scattered on the floor. All dug stash in the Desk was now her present. As and tablet. Everywhere srach staged mess. In the corridor leading to the exit door was a puddle and you have realized that it was a puddle. Naturally, I just with them not fighting. Most interesting is that when we celebrated at another friend, ETC everything was civilized and the more money he gave, not the silly cards. Very disappointing is all. Is it worth to you to stop communication with them? What would you do?
42 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 14.12.19

still and coal from the hookah on the forehead you put out

b
boxitem 14.12.19

Pilat.
Excuse me? I don't understand you.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.12.19

boxitem
You are my friend, not much drinking. And get drunk as pigs. And not friends, and drinking buddies, at best. Understand, gathered, drank, listened to music, songs poorat. And in the morning get drunk and to get you helped. But it's the little things in life, find the company, three or four people that are with you even in something similar in nature and they thump.

b
boxitem 14.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
We have common interests is - book-binding business. Hobby we like. Covers really curves out - if the book cut, then neither I nor they have not come out. Forever burrs and bevel the book block goes. Therefore, in the cardboard cover they are not exactly. Kant on the bottom is too big, and the top sticks out almost at point blank range. Hate to be honest. To drink we love, but not much. We have other pass - everything is fine. Others OTHERS are celebrating too. I have OTHERS - I'm sorry, chaos and debauchery. And I don't understand why? It would seem bookbinders - cultural people. I'm at a party never did, never. I even eat a little away, so as not to embarrass the other, and they eat like pigs.

b
boxitem 14.12.19

Even facilityy a jar of sprats shomari. I may touch it we were afraid, and they...

P
Pilat. 14.12.19

boxitem
ass is not pain?

b
boxitem 14.12.19

Pilat.
Sorry, but I stubbornly can't understand.

j
jax baron 14.12.19

boxitem
It's disgusting from the guests safely send them your not dozhdeshsya from such a top kid rear-wheel drive suggests that you did well, trolls

K
Kovboy belomor 14.12.19

boxitem
I'm afraid pilat suggests how these people treat you. You know treat people the way you want people treat you. But they seem to for person you don't think You I understand a young man. So believe me friends or people who you can trust,at least, will appear later. It's like the grind and the wife.

b
boxitem 14.12.19

I'm afraid that we're almost peers. By the way, they sincerely do not understand why I am unhappy.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.12.19

leadership is not just pumped a squad is probably too big was not on the level

Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 14.12.19

it is better to be alone than with guests, I can tell you

K
Kovboy belomor 14.12.19

Follower Perelman
One crack can be all the time a little of the same. I won the sixth day can not eat, only vomit.

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

I'd bookbinders thump did not, with perepleteny too, dangerous people))

P
Pilat. 14.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
the man was in trouble and you suteeji kidding

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

Pilat.
Sysadmin I once, in the old times, came into the office to parapsychical, seemingly cultural, the most polite girls, don't drink (sales at corporate). And as it turns out, judging by the history of aftora (IMHO, trawling), still waters ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.12.19

boxitem wrote:
What would you do?
I would wish not to be you in the first place ^_^
Really.. get drunk up, get up in the morning and seeing mess everywhere, and almost CP*h?
Hmm ) Bydlovaty, however.
boxitem wrote:
By the way, they sincerely do not understand why I am unhappy.
Obviously then, they are stupid dolbeer 8) How can you not understand the basic rules of culture (cultural)...

Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 14.12.19

to crack through the Internet in the 20th century live
and the apartment is clean and the campaign which no

P
Pilat. 14.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
depends on where, what and who pours, of course)

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

Pilat.
And most importantly, not admixed to the tablets and stash remained in place)