3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alumiel 14.12.19 02:28 am

Classes (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

People, but quests are in the next section, most of them infinite? Or is there a series of small tasks, and then they still end?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hate_you 14.12.19

Alumiel
Classes depend on sujecki.
For example, if you delay the quest from Miller where you need to steal a horse from the stud, after the battle in Pribyslavice horses at the plant were all killed, piled in a heap and burned, steal no one, and I have it hanging

-
-zotik- 14.12.19

doing it formally, boring quests, steal, bring, kill. supposedly for earnings. a better run as give. for example, a horse can crap get caught. it seems konyashka died in the quest Mor

V
VirgilSouth 14.12.19

Line of quests, where you need to clean the camp robbers end. First Bernard, then Baraka, and then in sázava Sebastian, everyone has like three or four camps, and all end

A
Alumiel 14.12.19

VirgilSouth
This line I did, but just got more boring. Supposedly bring us meat different, bring me the skins of different etc.

V
VirgilSouth 14.12.19

Alumiel
And about those I dunno. Just finished first playthrough, I such routine tasks are not touched, except for camps

s
sin_69 14.12.19

All can be completed. usually consists of 3-4 tasks (with the exception of a fallen woman sort of). Skins, meat (delicacies and a feast for the poor) just completed 3 tasks. But they can negatively affect reputation even if nobody noticed. So a feast for the poor reduces the reputation of the guard and mountains. residents in rataj (was 100 was 70 and 90, respectively). A fallen woman is almost zero mowing turnips in Neuhof upon its completion (it Was 100 has become 20). So if you go on the trophy popularity careful with that. Plus quests to Rob the rich and do me a favor, remain in question. As in the first bug with the transfer of the seals and in the second there is no mark on the map (just writes more fights).

P
Pepin3d 14.12.19

sin_69 wrote:
and in the second there is no mark on the map (just writes more fights).
I think about the fights in the Rataj developed forgotten the tokens do or do not want (like realism) There is in fact the essence of the quest is insignificant earnings pennies+ pumping of unarmed combat and basic skills.
If anything it is better to fight with a fisherman. There time less, and the homeless the same cloth.

A
Alumiel 14.12.19

sin_69
Thank you)

S
S.M.Tactical 14.12.19

After passing the Monastery on the main task got even one fistfight, but it is not clear, then failed, then fulfilled..