3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hisant 14.12.19 02:28 am

Exclusive full screen (Thief (2014))

Actually, the question is just about the exclusive screen. What is this beast and what does that mean?

Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dantevictim 14.12.19

like the refresh rate

T
Tom[Cat] 14.12.19

This is for 3D mode.

S
Stinger_Max 14.12.19

Hitman Absolution also had this option. Like really gives a greater frequency of updates. Here I have a monitor that supports a maximum of 75 Hz, and without this option exhibited only 60. In principle nothing to lose if you put this function with the monitor at 60 Hertz.

D
Dark_killer 14.12.19

Yes, it's just the usual full screen, no, he is not exclusive, if you turn it off will get a window without a frame.

K
Kaliter 14.12.19

This is for owners of 3D monitors that use, transmit pseudo-3d on the principle of polarization.
A comprehensive answer?

A
Anastassii 14.12.19

Kaliter
Yes, even I can understand, thanks )))

F
Freybjorn 14.12.19

The feeling when that sort of question was asked back in 2014, and you just now came to this kind of masterpieces.
At the expense of the Hitman - apparently, such a thing is present in all games SQUAR Enix. A sort of marketing trick

H
Hisant 14.12.19

Deliro
Спойлер25 February 2014 at 11:49 #
Actually, the question is just about the exclusive screen. What is this beast and what does that mean?It all fits together. Topic just 3 years with a tail =)

D
DrZoiberg 14.12.19

Because of this the game mode of baguet and crashes on the empty space (probability 95%)