3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AranterPro 13.09.19 11:21 pm

Bomber and how to regain control (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

The situation is a stalemate. Guys, tell me someone how to drive a fucking bomber, I passed the game all was great, now fucking is not controlled, vertical sync doesn't help, reinstall too, like other idiotic tips, What to do? Scripts are intact, at the moment there are optimization problems with a new graphics card.
21 Comments
Sort by:
k
kalek 13.09.19

The smoke flap , you will lift higher

A
AranterPro 13.09.19

cripples
I asked without idiotic advice, knowing all the story and gameplay features of the game series, I have tried that. Management principle refuses to work at the first shot gun.

A
AranterPro 13.09.19

The gaming world has this problem anyone with a computer is not budget bills, and cost over 70 thousand. alas the solution to 1 - either old-format processor and video card, or the passage of this game on an older PC (PNK). I passed the mission 100 percent.

As a bonus for all: the answer on the Internet it is not there, where are the save on Windows 10 (Any build), if no path through the disk (HDD or SSD), and using a different drive. Attention on the photo: the standard way in any case (user Name each one individually). You need all two files inside the folder SAVES. If you are faced with the fact that STEAM sells BACK files and new download write, I will tell you how to bypass the security of STEAM.

The result: a highly professional iron was not created for virtual gaming, the line AC is not optimized for graphics cards over Nvidia 1050.
Tips vertical sync is meaningless, this component does not affect gameplay, even mathematically.

E
Egor Zabrodin 13.09.19

AranterPro
Are you talking about nonsense, even funny to read.

And for all others who stumble on this thread. Just put a lock at 60fps and all this stuff starts to turn.

x
xStriiim 13.09.19

For this game and revelations came out fix or crutches which under 144гц ? Under 144гц the game behaves as it should, but bugs in the above place a pancake, Yes the ending is impassable with Cesare. The tip above with setting 60Hz worked before, but with a new Monica to any

w
wemadeFOX_moon 14.07.20

my monitor is 144гц were given the problem described above, helped placing games on 60Hz or 59гц

R
RedHeadMan27 14.07.20

Egor Zabrodin
As postaviti Lok at 60 fps?

E
Egor Zabrodin 14.07.20

RedHeadMan27
rivatuner statistics server which comes with msi afterburner, bandika, or if the card from NVIDIA, now this can be done directly in the control panel(about AMD I can't tell)

d
davidrf 14.07.20

Vertical sync helps. After enabling everything works. But it is strange, to be honest...

E
Egor Zabrodin 14.07.20

davidrf
what's weird? Not rarely it happens that the game at higher settings, fps starts to mess up.
And vertikalka, and particularly the output, it limits the fps rate of the monitor, therefore if the monitor is 144 Hz, the problem will remain, Yes, and the plane puts input lag.

d
davidrf 14.07.20

If I over & under do not put fps to 200+ comes and the system, as the stove heated. Plus, the glider can not be controlled! And I have stable 60 fps and everything works and is not heated!
PS. Monitor I have a modest...

A
AndreyBatkovich 14.07.20

Now faced with the same misfortune. For this game in the Settings pane, Radeon had to block FreeSync, Anti-Lag and Enhensed Sync. Also at the native resolution of the QuadHD monitor 75Hz, I had to choose the game resolution/mode 1920х1080х59Hz. In other cases, playing on native resolution, but in this mission - the only way.

A
Aleksey Belevich 14.07.20

Andrelatives (July 2020) Support, the game set the resolution 1920х1080х59Hz, and in the same mode it is necessary to translate the monitor. I FullHD75hz while on the desktop, in the screen Options is not reduced to a game of values, handling scorer has not appeared.

O
OmGRoNiKS_TM 13.01.22

None of the methods help ......
Played, damn it

D
DpexTeH_70Rus 07.02.22

It worked for me when I lowered the resolution

b
beyskard 11.04.22

Egor Zabrodin
, damn it, this is brilliant, there was a similar problem in some old game, I solved it in the same way, thanks

D
Dart Waider 21.08.22

Download MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner, set the limit below 60 FPS. And everything works.
We need to thank this person for help:

K
KOTEHOK 04.10.22

Egor Zabrodin
thank you, kind person. a big salary and a rich wife for you

B
BDmitriy 04.10.22

AranterPro
"V-sync tips are pointless, this component doesn't affect gameplay even mathematically."

Old GTA neighing loudly

z
zoomermark 20.01.23

Almost all of the above crap, I have 3060ti and 144Hz, it helped to set the minimum resolution in the game and the minimum graphics settings and it all worked, there is nothing to do in the card settings