3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 14.12.19 02:29 am

Murder bottom (Far Cry 3)

I would like to ask - how many in ФК3 there are places where Jason can kill enemies with skill Murder from bottom (especially Double murder bottom)???

Personally, I have found so far only two:
1) a Ledge over water in the mission Down in the darkness;
2) Some of the outposts in the South-East of the island of Vasa (not Builder Kell, not Workshops NAT, can not remember), where there are few bridges standing with them pirates.

There are still some??? Personally, I never found those places even in tasks bounty and at outposts on the island of Hoyt.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpamerPG 14.12.19

Yes,places to skill killing bottom a little,but also you found places I met a lot of places to skill on the outposts of mercenaries.and if I'm not mistaken a couple of times in the cooperative across

A
Alexey_Fomin 14.12.19

Well actually this can be done using the bug Respighi , well, if you're so interested then ask is not here , and places to eat.

K
Kirenenko 14.12.19

Alexey_Fomin wrote:
well, if you're so interested then ask this is not here
Not here - where is it???

K
Kirenenko 14.12.19

I just remembered another place where you can make a killing from bottom in the beginning of the mission Payback on the shore of the island of Vasa on the pier is a lonely man, that's it, you can whack this murder (although most probably from the sniper rifle from afar, killing him).

K
Kirenenko 14.12.19

By the way, someone tried to commit murder at the bottom of the job bounty Outpost After 12??? I tried several times to attack one of the local pirates out of the water, but the hint is not displayed and the murder didn't work...

M
MrTarleg 14.12.19

This place will not work. Type is too small.
A lot of murders from under water it is possible to organize in the South island: the post of fisheries Krieg.