3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
next2014 14.12.19 04:15 am

Fashion (Far Cry 3)

Good time of day. Then decided to go FarCry 3 once again :) have an idea, what if the civilian had a weapon. Well, let's say 30% of the civilian encountered in the passing game, would have been the pistols, the game would be much more interesting. A couple more thoughts: Gasoline in the game, I wanted to have cars over gasoline and at gas stations you can refuel. The game has the ability to bring Warriors Rakyat, taking a car from them and after a while, but at the slightest deviation in action to take them already does not work, will have to look for a new car wars. I wish the game was able to seat them in the car like in GTA San Andreas, the signal machine. Searching the Internet I couldn't find anything similar. So I want to ask you a question - are There any craftsmen who could make such a mod? Sorry, accidentally created two threads This Fashion and Fashion FarCry 3. How to delete a topic is not found, please delete this..
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Den SERIOUS 14.12.19

No, unfortunately this mod can be done. Although the first option[30% of the civilian encountered in the passing game, would have been the pistols] you may can do, but will be of little avail

S
SpamerPG 14.12.19

On the nexus mod seen anything like it

H
Harniec 14.12.19

It is possible to do, but long to find you, any whim for your money)