3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 14.12.19 04:15 am

Censoring of obscenities on TV

Don't know will greet this topic of our forum moderators, but still creates it.

So how do you actually feel about the censorship of so-called profanity in the media??? Personally, I think that the phenomenon itself is frankly pointless, because Russian Mat over the last few decades has become the most common language that is used everywhere in society. Especially when on TV Mat replace with same sharp sound beep, which can bring the viewer to a nervous breakdown or insanity.

What do you think???

My detailed opinion on this issue, see here: .
5 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 14.12.19

Kirenenko wrote:
Personally, I think that the phenomenon itself is frankly pointless, because Russian Mat over the last few decades has become the most common language that is used everywhere in society.
bullshit... and quite explicitly, because otherwise the author, in order to confirm his idea of the real action could convey his thought to become over the last few decades the most ordinary Russian language...
Spoiler
Kirenenko wrote:
....which is used everywhere in society.
??????????

R
Rolemanser 14.12.19

Kirenenko
I understand - the army without a Mat as a soldier without a gun, as if there is a command you have to give, because it is a fact of life depend.
Is your vocabulary so small that you can't find the words similar to the Mat?

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.12.19

Kirenenko
Kirenenko wrote:
What do you think???
I just don't watch TV.

V
Vor Piratych 14.12.19

There is the Internet and on TV I scored for is not possible to watch. Max news once a week 7-8 minutes before the first commercial. And Mat starts if I have not had time off in the first seconds of advertising. And after all of the pay channels NTV and still is trying to stick.

M
MesyacMay 14.12.19

Mat - unique purely Slavic communication, it is possible to Express everything from love to hate.
But the TV heads he always sounds like swearing, as zapikivanie - jarring, so I do not need it there.
now mangling, and the substitution of the concept of Mat was going on and he is only interested in live communication and only in an adult environment.
and yet, our Mat many foreign people steal and use it only in case of strong irritation, hatred, and anger, in fights, fights. Here there is a substitution, we Mat all the feelings expressed, and there is only anger.

I very occasionally swear, well, grew up on the mats, what to do,
trying to restrain myself, but it usually breaks. pinky, for example, about the table banging - only three treasured words and the pain is gone, so the Mat also treats