3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiZa230 14.12.19 04:15 am

Your opinion about Artifact (Artifact)

So, Valve 28 th give birth this wonderful game. The cost of the game 1400 hardwood, this amount includes: 10 sets of cards, 5 event tickets and two full starter deck. It is worth noting that the game by getting an additional card sets, not so easy, for this you need to participate in the event. Simply put, you have to pay money if you do not achieve success, scoring at least 3 wins in a row. The entry fee for participation in the event is 1 ticket and you will be able to return it three victories. 4th win in addition to the return ticket will give you 1 set of cards and 5 I will give 2 sets. Well, if you were not able to win, and you lost all the start ticket, then you must pay for a new or $4.95 for a bundle of 5 pieces, or just buy a set of cards for $1.99. As for me, it's not a game, and the milking machine. What do you think about this product?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
R 25 14.12.19

DiZa230
It is necessary to wait for release and watch the fact. Before all the opinions just empty chatter.

A
ALCAB 14.12.19

Yesterday the first tournament was played till 2 victories. Watch was bored, just bored.

D
DiZa230 14.12.19

JohnnyPlay
I agree, and in the first day of the tournament, instead of normal to present the game and familiarize the audience with the rules, they stupidly rolled match after match. Most people on the stream did not understand what was happening on the screen. And on Sunday, before the 2nd part of the tournament, they made a tutorial.

_
___Ghost___ 14.12.19

Besides that the game is not f2p so also in-game crap you have to buy 1000$ then you can win, keep it up valve, good luck, I'm out of this dump...

A
Ashley33 14.12.19

Buy the game for the price of a AAA game and still donate for packs and donate for allowing their cards to play - it's something really new). We had expensive games without donation, was free with donation, but dear Donato is for whom? Metacritic 2/10 unclear - for which 2 is given?

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 14.12.19

What is really wanted by the players all these years, Valve is not interested. There'll be no Portal 3, HL3, CS; eat card paid, gentlemen!

L
LaFeT666 14.12.19

unplayable dross

D
DiZa230 14.12.19

A proper time to bring forth some result. And the result is this: the game safely bent, her onlain floundering in the thousands of people, that is all pre-release fears were fully justified. Maybe Valve will try to somehow revive, but I think the train has already left...