3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 14.12.19 04:18 am

Computer password on a southern military checkpoint (location Kordon) (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Good time of day. Anyone managed to get the computer password on a southern military checkpoint, at the first location a Cordon? Meaning the version lost alpha dc 1.4006 (and in my 1.4005 also changed to a new password). Before in previous versions of wheeled password Top_secret, has no wheels, I want to kill myself...
Yes, and also next to the safe-cracking shows what is a bill in 5000 rubles. Throwing it in the inventory is 50000 instead of 5000, bug I understand? Good news for shkololo for hardcore players to whom I can successfully classifies only discourages blood and sweat to save for a new machine any example, successfully left this copurse to lie in the safe until better times and went on, whether or seen her at all, Gee Gee Gee )))
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 14.12.19

nixxxxon wrote:
...is 50000 instead of 5000, bug I understand ?...
No, not a bug: the game displays the found money in the form of a note. And the safe is 50 000. Password from most computers: top_secret - at least on the Assembly 1.4006.6920 I came.

v
vavan_son 14.12.19

so what's the password?