3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennadiy Moskal 13.09.19 11:22 pm

I got rid of the stupid jobs Preston Garvey (Fallout 4)

Helped the asylum 81-I was given a room in the shelter, slept in the room of the month-all his jobs out of the peep fight.Now I stay as far away from Sanctuary,that he would peep again, I fight not with the staff.
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Ivanov1980 13.09.19

Gennady Moskal
Yeah, rolevikov fixated jobs can bring to a nervous breakdown)) you just Have to accept the fact that it's a shooter and spit on the side effects, even hang.

s
sewerus123 13.09.19

Gennady Moskal
you can simply create a task and then quickly run away from Preston

M
M0f 13.09.19

Viktor Ivanov1980
Golden words.

s
saa0891 13.09.19

The simplest is to perform the job (which they failed) but failed to take them to Preston,let hang,they do not interfere.

a
ashleyalicia 13.09.19

saa0891
after some time, if that's what you did, they will automatically be delivered to Preston even if you're on the other end of the map (Bethesda thought of everything), which is basically the same thing that I wrote Gennady Moskal more importantly to him go over and turn the Radio on freedom, if taken but not fulfilled at the beginning appears the inscription that the time allotted to complete the task expires and then failed

s
saa0891 13.09.19

ashleyalicia

I have two quests for the surrender Prestine hang for a very long time.

a
ashleyalicia 13.09.19

saa0891
all right, they hang for a long time - but eventually will put machine you'll see, the main thing then to Preston, not too close to the distance of the conversation and do not include Radio liberty - and I freely at the Sanctuary go glancing around where Preston - what would it stumble

K
Kostyan Morozov 13.09.19

some terrible peterston Garvey))))))

z
zZhekAa21 13.09.19

So the job's easy, run for 10 minutes. Easier to perform)

G
Gennadiy Moskal 13.09.19

zZhekAa21
To go back and forth 100 times.To Preston,then to the settlers,then the ghouls,then back to settler,then back to Preston.If we really want to clean up the Commonwealth-can I download the mod,what would the enemies have already stripped the locations is not respires,and complete quests of the Brotherhood-the Cleansing of the Commonwealth.It's easier there.Police station-mutant police station

E
Evgeniy Lyubimov 13.09.19

These jobs are very help to increase relations with many partners (Hancock, Strongman, Curie, etc) and have very helpful if all side quests are already done

r
rosomaha7 13.09.19

sewerus123
And I have to no avail to escape. Buzzwords catch up. I sent to the sea fortress
and there goes Kate. Walk with Curie.

A
Asur2000 13.09.19

rosomaha7
Great advice. Will.

E
EKCTPACEHC 13.09.19

To put the mod to disable these stupid jobs and all.

a
ashleyalicia 13.09.19

Evgeny Lyubimov
like any other job in freeplay, we do not discuss them here usefulness to boost relations and training, all hate their obsessive method execution, namely that they cannot refuse - at least temporarily or completely as the other factions, when they want to take and do not want to refuse.

r
rosomaha7 13.09.19

ashleyalicia
!!!Line response to the refusal is available only at B. S.!!!
The Minuteman is NO such = it's obsessive method!!!

44lok 13.09.19

Oh well ...)
What else can occupy you in the game ?
Only construction and the Minutemen ... the location is almost useless without intrigue because of the lack of interesting quests.
Main quest - complete degradation in comparison with the previous parts of the game.
RPG - as one of the foundations of creating a unique character in previous games in the series - sawn Fig :)

r
rosomaha7 13.09.19

ashleyalicia
Of my own writings it should be clear THAT the Institute and the Subway no.
Yes to B. S. another time to come up the job is.+ Prydwen overwhelm most do not want.
A lot where you can hang around playing muscles. Synths appear in different locations.
Bolshie mutants - more than classic, still agesmart SORTS.
Full still for walks in the Park corners of the Commonwealth.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 13.09.19

ashleyalicia
Send Preston to unnecessary settlement and all.
Gennady Moskal
Why run? Take Preston to partners And voila. Acceptance of quests the spot

C
Crash1099 13.09.19

If there is a Supplement of Nuka Cola, you can bagnot system, and that is Preston to send into an unnecessary settlement, to go to the raiders to join one of three factions, then Preston will be hostile and will not interfere with us. Not sure have not tested this method, but in fact it should help! On account of the castle of the Minutemen, also do not know in my opinion they should be neutral!