3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Huan 14.12.19 04:21 am

How to see all guests at Corvo Bianco. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This may be useful: How to get various guests in Corvo Bianco in the epilogue to Blood and Wine by using the console (Debug console enabler is here on the website and on the Neksus, for different versions of the game).
For example, you have a save in which the romance with Triss /, Jennifer, and CRIS became vedmochka. If you want to see the CRIS instead of the sorceress, you must first remove the flags of the novel. Enter it before talking to the Butler at the end:

If the romance with Triss:
removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
removefact(sq202_triss_girlfriend)

If the affair with, Jennifer:
removefact(q309_yen_lover)
removefact(q309_yen_stayed)
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

In the end CRIS will come as vedmochka.

If you want to see the Empress CRIS is hot type:
addfact(q504_nilfgaardians_arrive)

If you want to see Buttercup, type:
addfact(q503_ended)

If you want to see Triss enter:
addfact(q309_triss_lover)
addfact(q309_triss_stayed)
addfact(sq202_triss_girlfriend)

If you want to see, Jennifer type:
addfact(q309_yen_lover)
addfact(q309_yen_stayed)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

Updated:
If you had activated the quest 'tango Threesome' (fell in love with both witches), but still have no desire to leave Geralt alone, it is necessary first to remove the fact 'tango Threesome':
removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback)

Then remove the flags of the novel that you want to drop and to add with that one you chose Geralt, for example:
removefact(q309_yen_lover)
removefact(q309_yen_stayed)
addfact(sq202_triss_girlfriend)

Updated:
Flooded DLS, adding all at once three guests in the Corvo Bianco, in the epilogue to Blood and Wine:
http://www.playground.ru/files/spore_blood_and_wine_ending_kontsovka_krov_i_vino-154540/
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 14.12.19

Well, or YouTube... =)

R
Robin-Hood 14.12.19

Beat the game 4-5 times,so you know all guests.

G
Gutsz 14.12.19

Robin Hood
This is the best interesting and sensible way! All advise)

D
Danil Zotov 14.12.19

too late, I already passed through different and everyone saw

D
Don Huan 14.12.19

Robin Hood
Gutsz
Don't know about you, but I don't have an inexhaustible amount of time to pass extremely long game and add to it another couple hundred hours for a few lines of dialogue at the end.

_
__DOC__ 14.12.19

Don Juan
This is before you enter conversation,and if the couch is already other options to try?

D
Don Huan 14.12.19

__DOC__
Unfortunately there is no scripted scene of the meeting, with a visiting guest, starts immediately after a conversation with Butler, and later enter do not enter will be the one who has already arrived.

_
__DOC__ 14.12.19

Don Juan
Okay,but thanks anyway.

D
Don Huan 14.12.19

Robin Hood
If you read the topic title and the first post in it, it will be clear that the questions I asked. This is a mini guide how to use the console for all to see, without wasting time on repetition.

M
Mantykora 14.12.19

Don Juan
Thank you! Love to see all the endings on Youtube didn't find Buttercup and CRIS, the Empress. CRIS is clearly not happy about the burden of power.
And though I watched the ending of periplocoideae not cancelled)

D
Don Huan 14.12.19

Mantykora
Health and posted. )

S
Saint.Demidroll 14.12.19

Don Juan
The class looked at all options, thanks!

B
Black Omen 14.12.19

Don Juan
Thank you very much! I'll be sure to look))

Another question appeared, maybe You know the quest id/scene Gang of Novigrad? Ruined it because I found Roche and went immediately with him to Radovid, and in the end, he now only in a failed hanging, and save closer to the place of choice is left... Thought maybe addfact or removefact it is possible to do that :D
Help please, if not difficult) in Advance very grateful!)

UPD:
ID all the quests and scenes to be found, now the problem is to calculate exactly Gang of Novigrad :D Surface ran them all, but this quest did not notice somehow...