3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitosBarbosOtsos 14.12.19 04:21 am

How to get the quest \"Red between two fires\" v.1.7. \"Not executed\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In General, to my regret, I've played the game and many of the shelves I passed thinking that passing them will manifest the main plot as they pass (fool). And as it turned out I just dawned on me that I need to see Last jobs, where I learned that the quest Red between two fires", I have not done. There are some ways to get around this except to go through the whole campaign mode again. A long way, very sorry to lose.
Help !)
Who will help practical advice, special thanks ! <3
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 14.12.19

What is the problem to go to Neuhof and continue the investigation?

x
xDarkSTALKERx 14.12.19

That is why I always advise - READ the FUCKING quest LOG OFTEN AND DIALOGUES WITH NPCs....

K
Kavaynik 14.12.19

How are you going to pass a previously failed quest?
But to go further the main quest you do not hurt, the game adapts to your decision to fill up this quest.

d
darkpromo 14.12.19

Was on old versions of this problem that the next goal on HF is not active, but it was fixed then, also was the mod that forcibly activates, but it is a very old version, in 1.7 it's unlikely that it did

N
NikitosBarbosOtsos 14.12.19

Riws
The problem is that I found ginger helped him with the bandits and he sits in his hut and all, not gonna talk to him, not even kill.

a
aleksandruse 14.12.19

NikitosBarbosOtsos
Well, there is an option to try to revert to an earlier version or find a fix to the quest of red, honestly I do not know where to take it... you Can try to run it via console, but these are still dancing with a tambourine
Yet, as I have heard that scripts are somehow influenced by the language, but I haven't checked

N

aleksandruse
Not a bad idea, but what version, what language, fix this I think find.

a
aleksandruse 14.12.19

NikitosBarbosOtsos
http://www.playground.ru/files/kingdom_come_deliverance_fix_for_quest_ginger_in_a_pickle-168890/
Fix something here, but there is as I recall a slightly different place scripts broke... Voice like a German, but you can also to try, and the version... Well, if stimovsky version, there beccah like is the old version, but it may krasoti save, so it is better to move them to a safe place to start
Well, there's a mod for advanced scripts, too, somewhere here in the Internet you can find info on quests at the command prompt... I would have helped to understand the command line, but Kingdom Kam long since removed, and put can not, therefore, forgive me, but somehow he

N

aleksandruse
Thank you very much for help than he could ! A lot of options tossed, must try )

K
Kavaynik 14.12.19

This is not a bug. Finally a look already on the job log. The quest listed as failed, and not hanging, ie it is closed, the game closed it because of the expiry of the period of execution. Developers can, of course, made for the hardcore, leaving triggers to continue the main quest, but most likely some NPC or location will trigger the main quest on. Can this trigger in užice in the house is Lame, maybe Raziga, maybe Bernard.

P. S - it is Incorrect to complete the quests the game still installed on it certain mods, Ala pruning conversations and greetings.

N

Kavinik
Maybe you're right, but I didn't come here to read about how it was better to do it right and everything like that, and possible ways of solving this problem. But developed such a hardcore that you have the people who like this game and not indifferent to it, for them to finish the problems with quests ?

N

Kavinik
This quest is completed when I tell you Radzig Mare, I told the whole story he gave me 75 pennies. Then to begin the quest Mysterious ways, but it is not.

K
Kavaynik 14.12.19

NikitosBarbosOtsos
It's not had is a statement of fact that the quest log is completed and it is not the bug, which was treated with replacement of files on the old version. Treatment is now simple, either find a trigger which continues the main quest further, if such as it exists, or load a save when the quest was still possible to go (next to it should not be cross). Any console commands to change the stage of the quests I have not seen, they apparently will be known only after the release of the editor, and to use this method risky, the scripts can just swim.

If you told Bernard, and then Rodrigu about the Lame man from Uici, Yes, must begin a new quest Mysterious Ways. Bugs with this quest not. According to ask again, you sure have no mods, you didn't use cheatengine?

N

Kavinik
Program Cheat Engine and never used. On my version of the game are only additions, nothing more.