3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krest33rus 14.12.19 04:22 am

Problems with the damage! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day, playing Skyrim with the trainer. I pass not for the first time, so I soft. Use it for health, mana and stamina. Everything was fine, worked fine, but at some point lost weapon damage, or rather he at the moment is from -100 to -250 thousand thousand. I searched the solution on the network, has found just such a team player.setav attackdamagemult X type, first you need to register 0 (the damage on the weapons is set to 0), and then you need to register 1, the damage should return to its normal value, but this is not happening and again negative values. Anyone had this happen and what can be done? And let's please without lessons, you need to play without cheats and everything will be fine, it's my business, not yours. And who can help fact + in karma) PS from magic damage standard
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volfman1234567890 14.12.19

Me from bugs saves the reinstallation
PS: at cha God punished?

e
eedvv334433fdlff 14.12.19

The bug is not uncommon, especially when they enter a bunch of cheats at the same time. Try to change weapons or arrows if you use a bow, or to write in the console the damage while the plus will not be included again. Did not help - perestanavlivaya the game.

S
Sauron03 14.12.19

krest33rus
it's hard to think logically? immediately it was possible to guess to fit the player.setav attackdamagemult -1. minus by minus gives plus. total you will have from 100,000 to 250,000. easy and simple

k
krest33rus 14.12.19

eedvv334433fdlff
re-installed 2 times, not helps

k
krest33rus 14.12.19

Sauron03
I was prescribed this command up to 1 million, nothing changes

k
krest33rus 14.12.19

eedvv334433fdlff
it did not help reset all settings Persian, all is lost, but the damage is exactly the same(

e
eedvv334433fdlff 14.12.19

krest33rus
Just remove the game and after go in installation folder and install a new it does not mean to reinstall. Completely delete every single file from the system....

v
vftor 14.12.19

krest33rus
Most likely it's because of the trainer, sometimes they mess up a lot. Play with codes and powerful weapon. For example, I have a gun and a grenade launcher, and magic. I no longer use bow and sword (the sword Excalibur - damage = 360).

u
uram 14.12.19

krest33rus
never played in the sky with the trainers, but like most people of fashion (he does) maybe you should try and?

v
vftor 14.12.19

uram
If you're doing fashion, then the question is: in the menu MHIYH you can assign any companion to sleep from 10 PM to 6 am, or 10 am to 6 PM. And how to change it, for example from 10 PM to 10 am or from 10 am to 10 PM, so they slept for 12 hours ?

a
airstorm 14.12.19

krest33rus
Just reinstalled the game or have cleaned the system with something like Ccleaner after the uninstall before a new installation?
It is also worth to see is not created if the trainer some temporary folder. For example, after use of the trainer from FLiNG appears in the system folder\*****\*****\Documents\FLiNGTrainer\ in which the trainer creates a configuration file and a few DLL.
To delete these folders!
And there are trainers who get to registry - in this case it is necessary to clean with something such as Ccleaner. Otherwise, the problem will be reinstalled in any game - even a new start, though the saving throw, and continue.

u
uram 14.12.19

vftor
vftor - I don't know, never bother , I have another profile - the multiple appeal and recruiting fighters. Satellites too, but the priority on efficiency in battle.

v
vftor 14.12.19

uram
Okay, thank you.

S
SKY_rap 14.12.19

tried to reinstall? fashion is?