3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dahaka0511 14.12.19 04:23 am

Bug or not? There is no recipe for the elixir Oriole (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi, I'm confused, help me understand. playing the Witcher with all the additions on the ps4 (playstation 4), you hit the hero up to level 31, but never never met a recipe of the elixir Orioles.(neither the conventional nor the improved versions), none of the herbalists had no recipes in principle, maybe, if you had the opportunity just buy it,moreover re-ran each again, watched VIDOS, where other players, but the contents of the chests randomly, so again was a fiasco (bro). don't know what to do( does anyone have any ideas? I would be very grateful for help!
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 14.12.19

Dahaka0511
Well,I've found randomly.For the first time found near the village of Coders.There's still 2 tumannik go next.The second time was found in the house Triss.
P. S:I have not yet collected all the recipes bombs,potions,and mutagens examined every chest,barrel.As often recipes can be in a normal trunks.

t
tvoimoiagent 14.12.19

Maybe here wasn't looking.

D
Dahaka0511 14.12.19

LexxProAktiv
I do the same thing(

D
Dahaka0511 14.12.19

tvoimoiagent
Yes, it's the first thing I did, maybe I write a lot, what can he buy

t
tvoimoiagent 14.12.19

Dahaka0511
All of the traders were? And Keir, Of Mysoor, Witch? On the druids of Skellige MB.

D
Dahaka0511 14.12.19

tvoimoiagent
The witch did not look again, worth a try, of course, and Yes, the rest was. In the evening I will unsubscribe definitely did, thank you ??

N
Nurp 14.12.19

Dahaka0511
Look in the net all herbalists, look at what you have open and what was open. The herbalists every 5-7 days updated range, can emerge. Lutai everything, absolutely, totally, ALL )))

D
Dahaka0511 14.12.19

Nurp
What still remains ) thank you !

r
rushelex 14.12.19

I don't think you're stupid, but maybe you just watched? I myself have a white tea looking for a few hours, have not disclosed alcohol in alchemy))) ?

G
GeraSP 14.12.19

To find all recipes in the game you need to carefully clean up the location and to open all the chests. Otherwise, you have missed much...

D
Dahaka0511 14.12.19

rushelex
No) this is no problem)

D
Dahaka0511 14.12.19

The Witch either, thank you all for the support, will look mean !

t
tvoimoiagent 14.12.19

Dahaka0511
good luck)