3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ART-S 13.09.19 11:22 pm

C&C Generals Iraq War. How to fix the glitches? (Command & Conquer: Generals)

I bought this War in Iraq and cool oblamalsya, this game is impossible. So for example, playing for Russia, in the level where you have to capture all of the platform for relief supplies from the United States, on one platform is a box and grab it. Something like that while playing for another country. If anyone knows how to get rid of all the glitches this game, tell me.
29 Comments
Sort by:
a
anteraketir 13.09.19

these glitches can not get rid of....I also have this IN*BEN was!so play the battle!or look at www.redsys.ru they etu ***** did! we can be there th is....

P
Petruxa[RS] 13.09.19

2ART-S: would be smarter - would not buy the disc. The BUG, which is sold on disk as *War in Iraq* went on sale without the knowledge of the creators and is stolen raw materials modifications *Iraq War*

C
CnC3.cc 13.09.19

And that's that !

X
XXXXLL 13.09.19

tell me where now you can take the patches http://www.redsys.ru and they say that this game is not supported and download nothing is impossible, I would like to see what this is.

S
StalkerIv 13.09.19

To complete the mission and Russia 3 USA 1 download and unpack the directory with the game file raspolojeny on Deposit /files/2diahrpa8.
In the mission GLA 2 wait until all 5 stars and then make the self destruct. By the way, the company in Russia and the United States is better to start immediately after the end of the company in Iraq.

a
aleksyy777 13.09.19

peimary))))

m
mortan 13.09.19

This mod is still anyone interesting? And you want him to play the game again and made a couple of patches - fixed a glitch with the transport helicopter in Iraq, returned to the Paladin laser turret.

k
k43name 13.09.19

mortan
happened)

m
mortan 13.09.19

k43name
okay, but alas I will just have to do the new / old hard decided me a gift by ng arrange(

m
mortan 13.09.19

For those interested - https://yadi.sk/d/GKpVb5YmjRUY2w
Throw the contents of the archive to the root of the game, it is advisable to have on Board a patch which fixes 3 mission of the Russian Federation, if it is not present you can share.

C
Comanche93 13.09.19

mortan
Thank you, kind people)
He tried to find the cause of the glitch with Kindom a few times, looking at the code, but did not notice the block JetAIUpdate...

m
mortan 13.09.19

Comanche93
But I was troubled why a paladin without the laser, though this is his thing. The helicopter for a long time rules, and copied the code from Chinook)

m
mortan 13.09.19

And what KST can be wrong with the map in the game do not appear trees, etc., I'm not I remember once a long time ago played was the trees in the campaign for Russia or not. In the editor map open - it's all right. The game - empty.

m
mortan 13.09.19

In short I did not understand what kind of a joke and how to fix it, so I decided to do a little remaster maps from the mod, as that is almost finished CHI03, you only have to add the script and test the game itself to identity.

m
mortan 13.09.19

Not, in short, is whether the script or even something that removes all the vegetation from the map.

m
mortan 13.09.19

Odd don't even know some problem either with this mod or do with the game I have made a map in pure game, kept - and still no trees :D

m
mortan 13.09.19

Oh my God, I found what the problem was -_-
changed in the config the resolution and all was well displayed, even the screen in the main menu

P
Petr Bykovchenko 13.09.19

mortan
Can share the patch? also wanted to pass

m
mortan 13.09.19

Peter Butovchenko
https://yadi.sk/d/xHqeAsCqhxG59g

m
mortan 13.09.19

sorry may bad, wrong link inserted