3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100be3yh4uk 14.12.19 04:24 am

Share their impressions of the game on the PC. (Tales of Zestiria)

In this topic friends, share impressions of the game.
52 Comments
Sort by:
d
ddoovv 14.12.19

Probably no one knows what this game is. All the zeros. Not even anyone to ask, there is denovo or no?
I imagined: it turns Out that's the third Witcher and the forum only silence and the dead with braids standing. Then the first person wakes up, stretches. He said - Hey, the Witcher is already out!!!
- The Witcher? ahh, okay... and fell asleep again.

d
ddoovv 14.12.19

-Uh, bro, TES 6 is released, the distribution of days is coming!!!!!! just as Gothic came the restored First and Second parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What is it? and fell asleep all...

d
ddoovv 14.12.19

I don't have to put the cons, the game is known, the reviews are positive, the incentive is heard long ago, but already the Repack with a tablet everywhere hear and then silence...

S
StarDNikolaevich 14.12.19

ddoovv
Show me a Repack of this game.

d
ddoovv 14.12.19

Go to rutor org in the games section (link doesn't allow to paste)

d
ddoovv 14.12.19

Year of release: 19 Oct 2015
Genre: jRPG, 3D, 3rd Person
Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Studio Inc.
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Publication type: digital license (Steam-Rip)
Interface language: RUS|ENG|Multi7
Language: ENG|JPN
Tablet: is Present (ALI213)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 2.6 GHz
✔ Memory: 2 GB RAM
✔ Video card: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4830 or equivalent
✔ Sound card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard disk: 12 GB

DESCRIPTION:
Hold on to what you strive for! In the era of wars and political strife you have to take the burden of the pastor and to fight the darkness to protect the world from evil and reunite humans and Seraphim. Along with Lailah, the Lady of the Lake, guarding the Sacred Blade, and his best friend Mikleo Sorey soon learns about the appearance of some powerful forces, while remaining in the shadows.

Features:

"Go to Sorey in a Grand tour of the world of medieval fantasy, beautifully animated by the famous Studio ufotable.
"Explore the vast and varied world. You can help Seraphim.
"Master the advanced combat system based on combined humans and Seraphim. The fight scenes are now seamlessly integrated into the surroundings, so no loading screens, no transitions, no.

Release information:

"Tales of Zestiria:

- Game version - 1.0 (from 20.10.15)

"DLC:

- Characters Tales of Costume Set (Male)

- Characters Tales of Costume Set (Female)

- Tales of Weapons

- Mystic Artes

- Free Skits Pack

- Additional Chapter: Alisha's Story

"Steam ID: 351970;

"Steam-Rip is identical activated via Steam licensed copy of the game.

Install and run:

1. Download hands

2. Select the installation version (hacked or steam)

3. Set the distribution game

4. Play!

"The path to the game should not contain Cyrillic!

"To launch pirate Steam client must be running!

d
ddoovv 14.12.19

Tales of Zestiria (2015) PC | Steam-Rip from R. G. Gamers

S
Shimuto 14.12.19

Just 1 question. how to remove 30 fps lock?

S

ddoovv
No there is no Repack of this game, I do not need here noodles on ears to hang up.

S

If you, good Sirs, can not read or can not see the difference between Repack and steamroom, excuse me, it's your problem.
PS Even in the release notes, which the above was copied by some fellow black and white Steam-Rip. Steam-Rip [female dog], not a Repack!
P. P. S. Silly little people, don't want to be careful, too lazy to check, and then resent that they are insulted and called stupid.

T
Trotilx 14.12.19

As part of the series Tales of game on average. The characters are extremely poorly developed, adequate, only the main character. The combat system is degraded specifically in comparison with Tales of Xillia. You can't jump samosoyatelno, free to run around, to make bundles for simultaneous combos and double attacks. And the world is terribly formulaic Yoba fantasy with a guide for a European audience. The cooperative has now a special meaning, as two characters can be combined into one and they can be controlled by one player (sad moment of Xillia 2 developed into a full-fledged combat mechanics).

T
Trotilx 14.12.19

wassups
The first Xillia is one of the adults in the story. It clearly demonstrated the technique of fomenting wars and psychology double agents. But with a dictionary occasionally have to sit because all console Tales of in the presence of only English, and speech patterns there sometimes strongly twisted.

l
lookaway 14.12.19

not mastered more than 20 minutes.
I just turned from the dialogues of the characters.

if 12летних wrote.

H
Horade 14.12.19

Situational dialogues pleasing

D
Dragon_Soul 14.12.19

The beginning was very boring,then became better.
Optimization is very happy,on my old (2010 release) the laptop flew everything on max except antialiasing,true was a weird glitch,the game weights only one core,at the beginning did not notice since PS is almost there but in the first city started to slow down around the mob and PS in some other places where NPS do not(cure the problems in those places, glitch was gone) looked like the Mgr. task realized that loads a single core while the ticks are 2,solved the problem just removed from a second core checkbox is saved and then set.
You have each run to the shaman...

T
Trotilx 14.12.19

wassups
Each part with a different name - a separate game world.

X
X_ray_83 14.12.19

Trotilx
Where he can run freely on the battlefield, a skill you need to pump. A good jrpg, the plot is good for a surprise.

D
Dante Kratos 14.12.19

The game is very pleased!! I was happy the Witcher 3 but this one more drawn into the story !( who could believe) by itself shkolote not understand such games which is a pity( now a generation of morons((

K
Kizuka1 14.12.19

Walked for 17 hours in almost the same breath,the game is very pleased,did not expect.But the Ending was a bit disappointing
Spoilers
.Is he alive or dead,is not clear and the epilogue with the hand in the fall of Miclea also explains nothing .Additional mission for alisha,with 1-2H. Grinda dungeons to see how she talks with a beam of white light,General idiocy.
If you close your eyes at the end,the game turned out great,sorry for such the game is a little on the bakery,but rather in Russian(

K
Kpik 14.12.19

I agree with the author above.
Despite the slightly childish dialogues(still anime style), the rapid popularity of GG. The game is really great and traversed in the same breath.
Did not like: stupid maze before the last battle and moronic dungeons from Alicia. Hour just running around looking for the entrance and exit....
And Yes, the ending is ambiguous. I hope the next part will be released on PC.

PS Games there really is not enough on PC and Russian. Still waiting for crack Way of the Samurai 4...