3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad.Nik 14.12.19 04:25 am

Floating strip in the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

All kind time of day!
Perhaps the question will sound silly, but I noticed such a thing.
When I play on the monitor as it floats wave of bottom-up, and distort the image, it is that normal? Just hurts my eyes) can't escape from this phenomenon)

Thanks in advance!;-)
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodval 14.12.19

Vlad.Nik
If correctly understood the description, it breaks the images - solved enable VSync'a

V
Vlad.Nik 14.12.19

Kodval
Maybe just don't know how to explain, looks like a running stripe bottom-up, and it distorts the image.
When I stand AFK, there is no most of these gaps if it is.

K
Kodval 14.12.19

Vlad.Nik
Well then, Yes, it is. During their rest and should not be, they appear during the movement, for the most part)

v
vitez123 14.12.19

Vlad.Nik
The plane included!!!I have too,so it was after was not

L
Landerx 14.12.19

Vertical sync based on the description. Although I have and without it no such problems, and it is squander of fps in my experience.

v
vstorspb 14.12.19

Vlad.Nik
People correctly say the first thing that comes to mind is vertical sync. Turn it on. If she is still enabled and the problem will remain - put a little video with it and put it here, people still think.

V
Vlad.Nik 14.12.19

The option Auto vertical sync and can't force her to switch.
The first time is, have never seen such gaps, it is still play, and watch, and if anything, record a video=)

Z
Zombieller 14.12.19

Vlad.Nik
Because you play in a window, put a full screen, or without frame, then there will be able to turn the plane.

V
Vlad.Nik 14.12.19

Zombieller
Well, as it is obvious, is full screen tried without frame can't be rearranged)

V
Vlad.Nik 14.12.19

Guys thanks for all the help!
Just never with such did not face, and not even thought vertical sync, it can affect the picture, but now I know.
Problem already decided to optimize the game through GeForce Experience, and then was able to force the synchronization, prior to that, she was not clickable...
So, the topic is closed;-)