3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
easychoice 14.12.19 06:49 am

Not given scheme at Kraft X-01 (Fallout 76)

Upon completion of the 10 rewards for some reason not given scheme at Kraft x-01, I watched the video how to get these schemes after implementation of the scheme immediately appear in the bag, but this I did not happen. Before the implementation of the incentives has passed the point Charlie completely. Next quest I am become death.
Little do not understand, to go further or somewhere missed something??
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 14.12.19

In the terminal in the control center, look in the archive.

D
Danila Kurilov 14.12.19

how are you promoting to?

T
Tdante 14.12.19

Daniel Kurilov
To bring down tough opponents and make the events of the enclave. Monitor map, and there will be written the event of the enclave:

e
easychoice 14.12.19

Tdante
uh, excuse me, in what control center in the archive?))) on the basis of the enclave? it seems everything I went through... I'd appreciate it if screen send here)

e
easychoice 14.12.19

Daniel Kurilov
I svarogovo of nformyl very quickly.

e
easychoice 14.12.19

Tdante
this file?? https://ibb.co/YTzD74B

T
Tdante 14.12.19

easychoice
It seems to be on the second floor of this room there is a terminal in the back room.
In short, the last section of the hopper, which opens only in the last quest. The second floor of the military wing.

P
PeroAlxp 14.12.19

Computer (terminal) where in the last compartment of the hopper of the enclave are the NPC and sell stuff.
their like there are 2 NPCs near the sales are, and then their terminal. There it check, item ARCHIVE, there will be schemes (para).

e
easychoice 14.12.19

PeroAlxp
OK thanks will have a look.

e
easychoice 14.12.19

PeroAlxp
Thank you! Helped received schema ;)