3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WWQ 14.12.19 06:49 am

The table of characteristics of cars and trophies (Need for Speed (2015))

Your attention is given a detailed table of characteristics of all cars with full upgrade parts (E) + a useful additional materials and trophies.

Watermarked, publication on other sites only with link to the original!

Spoiler

To zoom in ,open the image in a new tab.

Useful info:
-Full upgrade performance you spend ~126-127к (depending on turbine)
+10%(~13k) if you are the owner of Deluxe edition.

-When pumping car ,install turbine\the supercharger in the last turn, but better after a reboot of the game, the numbers that we see at once - sometimes lie!

-The level of downforce of the spoiler affects the dynamics of the car!

-For fans to learn all at once and quickly
The best car for grip - RSR 2.8
The best cars for drifting - the Z06 (RWD) \ LP610 (AWD)
Best car for drag racing - RSR 2.8 \ Mustang 65 (depending on the track)
But remember , the correct settings auto 80% success rate.

-The most important indicator when tuning performance auto (1\4 milesXsecXkm\h ).

-GT86\FR-SBRZ differ not only by the possibility of installing certain tuning elements ,such as the front splitter or the trunk lid , but have different handling and dynamics.

-Purchased version of the BMW e46 less picks at the sides at high speed, unlike the Deluxe version.

-Running the donut backwards, you can quickly fill temporary nitro before the race. (Need 4-7 donuts for the complete filling the tank depends on the car.)

-If all three daily quests, you get a new exclusive label\sticker for car auto (are very good).

For a car with front-wheel drive ,when driving at high speed when excessive steering, the clutch shall be disengaged automatically , which helps to run in smooth turns , even with the loss of speed.

-If you are the owner of the Deluxe edition and have not installed the bonus items on one of the current your car, you can sell them for ~40K, But don't worry, the next time you log into the game, they appear again. By the way, so money is piling up much faster than for winning races, especially if the game is installed on SSD.

-To create color toning, tighten glass texture desired color, and set the desired transparency.

-Some standard colors in the editor have the brightness 101-119%
(we can not put such a value). Selecting a color with the desired brightness, change the settings manually and set the desired color with high brightness.

-If you want to create a car like Ken Block , you do not come out, you will be able to repeat only the appearance of the machine, because the original has all-wheel drive system installed on
Mustang 65-year. You will get a car with rear driving.

-As many have pointed out, the option Vertical sync gives us a funky drawdown fps , but if you turn it off the game will be wildly tearing footage out there. In-game cut down the synchronization, and the firewood include force + put the fps lock to -1 frame from frequency of your monitor (this is important) ,for example, I have Monique on 60Hz , so I put 59 . If you have a monitor 120 , 144, or 200 Hz , respectively set 119\143\199. On the exhaust get the sync without a problem ! (tested on AMD)

About all found bugs and errors please report below.
Also suggest what to add or change.
If possible, the guide will be supplemented.
Upd1 - Fixed all errors in the text and table.
Upd2 - Removed indicators max. speed,personal assessment of the car ,removed the section with the recommended types of turbines, edited some colors for better readability, added zones habitat bots, and x-ing new cars,the topic of added helpful tips.
Upd3 - At the request of users, a section with a personal evaluation of the returned, also added section level of visual modifications, changed the font for better readability.

Thank you for your attention!
79 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLACK MILK 14.12.19

WWQ
Good table, get x2, deserved.

W
WWQ 14.12.19

BLACK MILK
Thank you ))

k
k0les0 14.12.19

full map
Спойлерhttp://www.imageup.ru/img128/2384097/kartanfs2016pci.jpg

W
WWQ 14.12.19

k0les0
Seen only in some places visible seams, I also tried a full glue but no stitches are very gemorno, so we decided on zones to break.

k
k0les0 14.12.19

Yeah,on account of errors and erasures in the table: actual MAX speed (the chapel). There, the limit must be.The chapel's architecture))and the error text is

W
WWQ 14.12.19

k0les0
in the evening from work back teacher of Russian language, let him work on the text)

k
k0les0 14.12.19

WWQ
it would be great)Herculean work done,so no big deal

M
Marty52 14.12.19

-GT86\FR-SBRZ differ not only by the possibility of installing certain tuning elements ,such as the front splitter or the trunk lid , but have different handling and dynamics.
This can be, of course, just my opinion, but developed still a little repulsed by this aspect. IT is ONE AND THE SAME MACHINE (sory for caps). Even in Top Gear for a long time, Clarkson was viewed by these cars. They have the same engine. As they may vary chassis har-Ki? In my opinion, this is a game.

F
Feestone 14.12.19

Marty52
the only difference gourmets will notice. The performance characteristics of these three cars is almost the same. But in many other things each group has made their changes.

Details about the differences between BRZ and FRS spoiler
Spoiler

W
WWQ 14.12.19

As far as I know ,the differences between these 3 machines in the small details and a slightly different suspension set up, video confirms. And with dynamic x-mi developed the game has domutil.

W
WWQ 14.12.19

Upd! - Fixed all errors in the text.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Feestone
Thank you, learned about the differences. But what about suspension, I was right (partially). The only difference in this plan from BRZ FR-S: suspension tuning. But the game do not have to add all three versions of the same car, because there is hardly a person who essentially abandon the BRZ only due to the fact that the game is no FR-S or GT86.

W
WWQ 14.12.19

Marty52
especially that the brz is the fastest and best controlled from the Trinity, and the fact that it does not put carbon trunk we will survive)

F
Feestone 14.12.19

WWQ
Just noticed...
This is a real indicator?

W
WWQ 14.12.19

Feestone
Thank you , corrected!

A
ALLexeIka 14.12.19

Marty52
Fundamentally immediately sold and bought a BRZ GT86, don't like Subaru's for their greed - the price tag is much higher than the GT86 (the suspension settings are not worth as much), the radio is shit and no Aero body kit!

M
Marty52 14.12.19

ALLexeIka
Do not argue, but the question is: if the game was only one of these three cars (BRZ), would you still have sold it or I'd push on it? I think that the second.

S
Stas Sklyar 14.12.19

I instead BRZ Mustang and then bought a 911 gt3 rs and viper then I didn't even know then that he is the fastest on it and ride it and drifting well and holds the road and in the inversions I still personally go and do not try to smoothly enter the turn. Now I think the 06 Corvette to take and Volvo. Then supra and Skye which drove Paul Walker and leave them to commemorate.

W
WWQ 14.12.19

Stas Sklar
you will be surprised pumping a Corvette in a full drift, after almost all the cars fade
the great thing is that all the sliders in the drift , and the road at high speed keeps even not rock the boat

G
G1gg1L3z 14.12.19

WWQ
Try GT APEx gash in drift. Especially if you play with the setting it will be IMBA in the drift.