3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salvador Gunzerker 14.12.19 06:50 am

NAT type: strict (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Please tell me how to change the NAT type open or at least moderate?
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 14.12.19

Does

v
vigo24 14.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
Are there ports that need to cast, forget it

.Chiken 14.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
To buy from service provider fixed IP xD

d
demothen 14.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
ip should be white.
vigo24
It is not necessary.

v
vigo24 14.12.19

demothen
In Crewe was the first who helped change the addition of some ports but that does not give

t
t830x 14.12.19

Need white Ip static or dynamic, makes no difference.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 14.12.19

demothen
t830x
Please tell me how to make that IP has become the white?

S
ScratchyFo 14.12.19

Yes, a lot of letters( like briefly painted, so if you need to, then read :)
1. You must have wired Internet, modems crap)
2. Buy from provider white IP address. ( Usually all mortals, he gray )
If you have it gray, usually starts with 10.xxx.xxx.xx well it's different for everyone, if white as something adequate, like I have 89..
3. If you need to open the ports, you can use a program SPF ( Simple Port Forwarding ) and other (NOT ADVERTISING) or to register in firewale and the web interface of the router.
4. To check the open ports:
4.1 as the problem with most SPF.
4.2 Or through 2ip and other services, but the MAIN condition ( ! ) on the computer must be running something that should use that port, otherwise it will write that"PORT is CLOSED.
5. If you have antivirus and other slag, customize it.
6.If the router is anything about NAT, it is necessary to configure it, BUT NOT the FACT that it must have stuck to the model. However, the presence of open ports of the computer to the router(the terminal), the provider and the availability of white IP - optional :(
P. S: I do Not know about others, but I have service with no-ip free works, and how the provider has open ports all the rules. There is no difference between static and dynamic, just if dynamic it will change in here, + and - )

S

ScratchyFo
They say that if you have set white IP, the computer is under greater threat from the outside.

F
FelSCOM 14.12.19

see my 4G modem and I have NAT all the rules, it depends on the connection type, router, etc. to help Google.

S
ScratchyFo 14.12.19

FelSCOM
Crap modem in terms of signal/traffic/and the coating from the base)

S
ScratchyFo 14.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
A big threat from the outside is the fact that you will be able someone to connect to, well basically if a NAT with the ports you need for the server, then you need to risk for this threat))
And if you have for example Ip:port assigned to the server, and can connect to it and not somewhere else. If there is anything extra open - close, if you are so afraid) . You can insure the antivirus and firewall, most importantly to do it right.
Yes, it sounds scary and difficult, have a look, all Google and YouTube are filled with info about it.
----------(NOT ADVERTISING)
If you just want a server to play with friends, you can use:
Local host: need Hamachi or Tungle.
Free hosting: the lag, constraints, and so on for free).
Paid hosting: the power depends on the amount of payment at the rate, if you think about it, then it is necessary VDS/Dedic on KVM virtualization with Debian os/CentOS.

t
t830x 14.12.19

ScratchyFo
I have a way Mikrotik the input drop rule in the wan firewall drops all, in the end, any port scanner on the Internet seems that I closed, especially service ports microta, well, if only lots of torrents open port then Yes, the port is open.
I have in Latvia, the provider gives two white dynamic ip for free, on one hangs a GPON modem and the other directly in mikroC goes. But the static white for the money. But the statics I don't need, as the dynamics changes very rarely, or On Off the modem or migrate will change the character Mac address on the WAN port, well, or the system itself will change. The modem October 17 holds the ip 78.84.xx.the xx were a couple of times off on the modem and flew a different ip but again it turning off, not restart, came back 78.84

S
ScratchyFo 14.12.19

t830x
I have a provider already 2-3 years as connected to Dali terminal from Eltex and IP static, though not ordered) is not changed, but with the ports of the troubles(. I had to buy)

t
t830x 14.12.19

ScratchyFo
At first I thought, closing via the wan input drop will have problems with the online, it turns out everything is OK. UPnP is turned off in Mikrotik, GTA itself can not afford anything to open.

S
ScratchyFo 14.12.19

t830x
Recently launched, the server could only connect to my ip:port )

S

demothen
Hi, you have external IP address?

d
demothen 14.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
Yes.

S

demothen
Accordingly, you have NAT open?