3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeihun007 14.12.19 06:50 am

Questions on the passage \"Call of Juarez\" (Call of Juarez)

sos!!!
...well, can't get out of the city in the beginning of the game, when you jump out of the window from Susie....
then I do not know where;
wandered about, went to the bridge with difficulty but nigela, did a lap around the city but anywhere everywhere Amigo with usharani Yes, barriers (rocks, fences, river,) who knows help please!!!
40 Comments
Sort by:
r
relliK 14.12.19

When you jump out of the window run through the area straight to the destruction of the wagon and then turn on the right for the house. Then you'll be out on the street, move to its end darting behind the houses, there is already razberetsya.

A
Assassin 14.12.19

Poblado there a little, steal ammunition from a paranoid, and then try yourself in the role of a priest... Creepy cool toy.

B
Bosh 14.12.19

I also was running everywhere. Where exactly is the entrance from the city?

A
Assassin 14.12.19

There is no escape, escape from the city, somewhere, commercials for episode 3-4-th. Run, dude. Really, still can not explain.

B
Bosh 14.12.19

Damn, well what to do then? Twice the game was postponed. Like the corners of the whole area around. Where do you steal the ammunition?

A
Assassin 14.12.19

Ammunition when you got out of the tavern, somewhere in a clearing house, there's a senile, paranoid. Steal Ammo, he saw me and began firing, only then I came to the farm of their ancestors.

A
Assassin 14.12.19

PlayGround.ru
Bosch
Here's a picture of how and where to go from Susie. Red arrows - direction. The blue window. Follow the route. Be careful not to get caught by cowboys (They are for half an hour with Susie you either in the head hole will make or opetusta :-))) Get to the window, and then you know what to do.

Now I have a question:
in episode VIII has two leaflets (you play a priest). One in Molly's room in tillage, and where the second?

A
Arctium 14.12.19

And I can't from the beginning of man in the garden to get around ! He always pushes me. What are they doing ?!?!?!?

A
Assassin 14.12.19

On sneake sneak to the toilet to move the box and climb onto the roof. And most importantly, what he didn't see you.

A
Arctium 14.12.19

It's to the left of the entrance to the garden or to the right ?!

A
Assassin 14.12.19

You in front of the garden. Jones goes init the fence. You go to the garden and nezametno steal derevyana the toilet. There will understand himself.

A
Arctium 14.12.19

So here it is nichrome and not going anywhere !! And I'm standing !!!

A
Assassin 14.12.19

Arctium
Come here. Will be a roller. Hide behind a tree. Wait for his departure.

A
Arctium 14.12.19

SchA'll try again

M
Master TcHiPsA 14.12.19

Arctium
If you're on the bridge then throw the gun

r
rovi221 14.12.19

how to go mad
clambered around the house and in the house
water and all
want to take the ammunition right in lobeshnik

T
TheNik 14.12.19

The game went in the second quarter of 2007.
Even gambling recalled during recenzii that the episode in the city after
as Susie tried his ******* pulled from the game for many players
As you can see here.

t
titovi4 14.12.19

how to include a message about the wounds on your server-you can not!In the server settings-no and online this option not to switch

A
Assassin 14.12.19

I know how to. Knock me in ICQ - upgrading your server. If you want to join the Russian Clan.
Clan website 9925378 - my ICQ.
I will be glad to help.

ps. Hehe, finally my hat to the forum hung :)

M
Maksim1234567890 14.12.19

Want other in the 2em to play on the Internet, do not tell me how to create an Internet game