3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exik 14.12.19 06:53 am

100% way to win a duel (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Those who like to drive with randomized around the city, should know this piece, or rather it costs the mechanics of the game, ie there are places in which bots can not pick up, one of them I'll show you. I learned about this place myself for a long time, though it was enough to know the mechanics of the game and just to test it. This method is best for those who don't like or can't ride fast to get away from the *chase*
It is best to go on the side of mount beacon or frail to Shop accessories (yellow).

Just want to apologize for the format of the screenshots, because the graphics card I have, and the CPU drops FPS when shooting, it will be done in the format of screenshots.

Start a duel with a rival

Spoiler

Go in this direction if driving from the city

Spoiler

This way if you go to the old town

Spoiler

It's convenient to do as I've said from the side of the mountain, because the terrain allows for speed to fly into a turn and the rebound to fly down to magizine, but the route from the centre you need to brake and make an arc, and is a minus - because bots are scripted to catch up to you, because it works *ketchup*

Spoiler

Bot is lost and cannot come here, because the code it does *not trained*, and even if he will call, then rails isn't registered there, and he will not be able to navigate there and will try to go in a circular motion.

Spoiler

AUE,you win easy money

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Skinhead 14.12.19

Ha, I do differently did):D

e
exik 14.12.19

Dead Skinhead
Method specifically not readable for the bot or just make it on a fork?

L
LaFeT666 14.12.19

the easiest way at the fork torn off

e
exik 14.12.19

LaFeTsewa
If we take the simplest is to turn the opponent 180 degrees and quickly go under asticom))

D
Dead Skinhead 14.12.19

exik
Clipped, and while he's there thought I already vtopil straight and norms):D

e
exik 14.12.19

Dead Skinhead
if career is on level Hard, it will be not easy))) do not forget that activates the super downforce, and Brembo brakes UltraMaxiSuperMega

D
Dead Skinhead 14.12.19

exik
I know, thank you) and for the method too, thanks)

L
LaFeT666 14.12.19

exik
Hmm,need to try

_
_______________________ 14.12.19

exik wrote:
AUE
Edenstvennyy a what can I they.

s
serpent_mln 14.12.19

I did differently: accelerated on the freeway and crashed into the opponents, so he flew off the track/crashed into. Pressed Enter at this point. Come off. Sometimes, of course, that the bots have caught up with or the distance increased in favor of the bot. But thus won unique parts.