3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PolaC1 14.12.19 06:53 am

Trophy \"Sting in the Tale / Sting legends\" to (the Curse of the pharaohs) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Was playing and addition on the ps4. Realized that the trophy buggy. On version 1.4.1, the trophy didn't fall. The game is completed, the area cleaned, the last zone Stripping was the Afterlife of Tutankhamen Rooms Selcet. After killing the Scorpion, I have not received any suit (Carapace Selket), no trophy. Who faced a similar problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RiseSoma 14.12.19

don't know on PC, even the campaign mode (the Curse of the pharaohs) failed. after killing the Scorpion shares of the costume

P
Peresmeshnik77 14.12.19

And the Outpost spring selcetpassed?

R
RumerG 14.12.19

PolaC1
Well done, but to see not destiny?

P
PolaC1 14.12.19

Peresmeshnik77
Yes. You have to pass all 5 regions.
AmonRah
If you write the topic, then it is not from the bulldozer as the card is opened of course I know.

In General, the problem of the trophy and receiving the suit had to be solved in this way: because on the first pass, the whole thing glyukanul", it organized the new game+, though did not want, quickly ran start and moved to Thebes, but there is a saved game threw the stick (just in case) and cleaned. Now trof and the suit dropped.

s
sergey 576 14.12.19

PolaC1
Yes, the trophy is somehow buggy. Today is the last zone in the desert of Thebes Spring Selcet . Trophy and suit after Stripping locations do not fall out. Helped not a New game + and the game is restarted. A few seconds after starting the show that also this game received. The suit is also given.