3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 14.12.19 06:53 am

Eternal download (Anthem)

Th people who decided to be with the everlasting download? or what not to do and the server are stupid?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

padrepepe
The server does not lie. It's just a bug. How to start infinite loading, leave game, come back in and pereplaneerimise for the expedition. Should work.

T
Trestan 14.12.19

I was told to delete the folder with the saves, and Yes I helped

P
Pb1B0K 14.12.19

After the first run of the game the first mission is always tightly hangs even tried to throw off the settings (although with my hardware everything should be gut) From the second run the mission fine, but after stable flight without any crits.

p
padrepepe 14.12.19

ArmandoX
what expedition e may! I have since run game download infinite and all there is no possibility even to your anagate not to poke the settings!

A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

padrepepe
And... Got It. Yes, there was a problem. Don't remember how it was solved, but it just somehow solved. Should be on the EA Answers forums.

A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

Pb1B0K
I had the same garbage with the Fortress yesterday. And then without the fortress. Today, it seems, just the usual infinite loading screen problem.

p
padrepepe 14.12.19

The people where I read that the English language should be put XS but I haven't tried but I'll try!

DID NOT HELP!

P
Pb1B0K 14.12.19

ArmandoX
Until demolished, view open Bethke. Odd I suspect will cancel the pre-order)

A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

Pb1B0K
Yes, I suspect that a lot of people will cancel(
Well, I hope in any case they will bring everything to perfection, and return the confidence of the players) From Anthem is clearly huge potential for development. It would be very unfortunate if it is bent...

p
padrepepe 14.12.19

ArmandoX
If betatesta 1-3 February is such garbage that fiasco)))

A
ArmandoX 14.12.19

padrepepe
BioWare is well aware and trying very hard to fix and finish. I hope that they will...