3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadReactor 14.12.19 06:54 am

You will not believe! (Resident Evil 2)

Your choice.
48 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fobosre5 14.12.19

PMFF
And what then to buy games services? I certainly understand I identity with the experience pirate. The same ре2 pre-order immediately issued as a fan of old rizikov. Hardware allows and loot is. But reply when the pirates say do not buy the TC. denovo or 12 hours single games and other kind. Why justify it that way. You still can't buy in any case, the game. Just download it and not be manufactured.

b
b1mbo 14.12.19

The original second part was my first game in the series. On this pre-order made as soon as the opportunity came. After work today, will stick with his head!
I really hope that sales will meet the expectations of the developers, I would like in the future, just to see a remake of the third part with the Nemesis

M
Mama Stiflera 14.12.19

Buy litsuhu to thank the developers. Download the pirates so as not to offend the pirates)

A
Ashley33 14.12.19

To buy a remake of the game of youth is the duty of every fan IMHO. Yes, and we all want to see remakes and RE РЕ3 Veronica? If РЕ2 will not be fees, there will be new remakes.

P
PMFF 14.12.19

Fobosre5
See Durga.
I bought МГС5, because I love MGS, then do not mind the money much on your favorite game.
2. Rezik is also a favorite, but all the same, it is far to MGS, the big difference for me between the two games. And Rezik I saw before МГС1 on the PS-one. But Resice I have nothing to say, I only know Leona, the other characters have nothing memorable to me, because the game is basically trash =). In it there is no story as such in МГС1. This attitude is so-so.
The story of the game I do not particularly like. The game is kind of Horror, but really children at heart. Bad animation if you compare at the time with FF and MGS. The music of RE-2 of course I was, but not now. In muzykalnom the plan, according to the 5,6,7 part, the music was so-so. Very cheap content, but the money is rowing the river =). RE-7 they wanted to sell more than 4 million copies in 2 weeks, well, really ofigel )). The contribution is small, and the attendants of dofini.
But it's okay, it's all excuses really.
РЕ7 and 12 hours.... for me it's just a walk ). I'm used to games 40-90 hours. MGS 5 I played 160 hours, I think it is checkmate your words and that's really the argument.
HERE for RE 4, I would give money, maybe buy it for my collection, really good content was at the time. And it was not enough, however, I do not had an additional mission.
As for FF and MGS, I at discounted rates buy them. So that makes two of us. But RE - this is nostalgia, but no more brother). About the game, I have nothing to say, other than cool bosses and Leone. When I saw all the characters in re 6, I asked myself, who is this ? XA, I was gregarious, and then I realized about this game and say that really nothing....
2000тыс rubles, over 12 hours of play. For me it is wildness. And the video card I have GTX 470 ),and then 2K down the drain ).
And the movie is also trash )
I for example, though rare, but can samnite SH =). Memory that bad, but to talk about it, but passed it 10 years ago ).
RE - this is pulp Horror, CX Mother's horror ), but mom's gone, POPs )
Oh yeah, maybe, maybe. If RE 2 remake will come to me, then I'll buy it.
Although RE-2, the original I really liked it =). Here, Bazaar zero, may be this is the reason I change my mind and buy it ).

f
fdsklf0ds88890 14.12.19

Hanzo666
The demo is only an indicator of optimization in one location. Am I a goof or what about doing this? Nooo. If the game will leave a positive impression behind. Only then.

R
ReD 2.1 14.12.19

Waiting for the game before the announcement so I pre-order and bought kollektsionku on the PS4

F
FOX_Skaynet 14.12.19

ReD 2.1
well, not all of these krutyshki I'm on PC a lot of dough saved on the GAMES and not from a good life, but from life in Russia.I lived and worked in Moscow, then to,,,,,,we have only one state, the state is home to Moscow and 3-4 of the city