3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray40786 14.12.19 06:54 am

Pmd (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys, tell me the normal link to pmd editor.
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 14.12.19

Gray40786
What is it?

v
vovangt4 14.12.19

Gray40786
PMD and PMG is a 3D model! Only edited in a blender or pain(the model in the new format with only 1.27 edited the new paid pain) is not broken. In addition to PMD and PMG there is also a conflict of PMC.
If you only need to change the path to the mat file and the texture that you can edit in HEX Editor.

G
Gray40786 14.12.19

vovangt4
Thank you!

s
severe116rus 14.12.19

Леха72
it was about the pain: pain in the old pmd with version 1.27 and above will open in a new pain. what's blender? about blender in General, no one never said a word.

v
vovangt4 14.12.19

Леха72
MAKO76
I did not write anything that is not a new model in blender to open!!!! I just wrote that pmg is a model and to edit it you need a blender or a pain, more about blender I haven't written a word! I did not like and so I about it do not write.

s
severe116rus 14.12.19

MAKO76
was not told that the blender will not open a new model - it was only about an old pain (I hope, sufficiently explained for your understanding).
Maybe should first carefully read the comments to understand their essence, and then try to argue and prove something?

v
vovangt4 14.12.19

MAKO76
Where did you see
MAKO76 wrote:
be, me?
I clearly wrote that the blender was mentioned only once that it is possible to edit the pmg and all nerd! And it all started with the fact that I the truth about ATS wrote? So it is nothing new in ATS is not unlike the ETS2 and call it an independent game impossible.

v
vovangt4 14.12.19

severe116rus
Hi! It is not in the models! I just MAKO76 wrote that ATS is a DLC imperfection and not an independent game, he didn't like it, you see a fan of ATS,(and I him feeling insulted) and off we went, then over to the subject.

s
severe116rus 14.12.19

vovangt4
Yes, I understand that this is just senseless nitpicking to the words without trying to understand the text. I just didn't know that this is not the beginning and continuation.
And about ATS, I agree: we had sold the same game a second time, replacing only the map and trucks. Quite it would be logical to feeding America in the form of expansion cards DLC and rename the game of Euro truck Simulator 2 in World Truck Simulator

v
vovangt4 14.12.19

severe116rus
So I'm in version 1.24 dragged the entire map with ATS (trucks dragged me and others before) and also based on default maps added MhaPro(because at that time(except her) was not interesting cards Project type and Mexico( a desert with trees S2S Mexican I don't think) and wanted to move it to the side and combine with promods+of rusmar but abandoned.

s
severe116rus 14.12.19

vovangt4
Volodya, you are... let's start to continue to transfer America to ЕТС2. In principle, even before the release of ATS, I thought that the map of America from ATS immediately drag in ЕТС2, because it makes no sense to split one game into two different continents.

M
MAKO76 14.12.19

Леха72 there is people mix everything in one, then when it is not understood, starts excuses to build

s
severe116rus 14.12.19

Леха72
ha-hah... zhargonchik laugh. Judging by agrono termicom are just the same as you. And don't overreact no one's fault that some of the meaning of the read can not understand, as they say: Look at the book see - Fig. All your problems is in you. Do not understand written - re-read. Not like that you pointed out the wrongness of you understand the meaning of written is by the psychologist, it's not on this forum. Their mistakes should be able to understand. And to go to the person (
MAKO76 wrote:
always sat alone degenerates
Леха72 wrote:
You are supposedly his termic?
Леха72 wrote:
wearing a crown, and clever
and quibble over individual words, taken out of context, anyone can - it's not from a great mind.
On the question of the author reply you are not able or did not want, but to get smart and pokommentirovat the responses of others - this is for you easily.
Keep it simple - people will be attracted to you.

m
muzhik26 14.12.19

vovangt4
Please tell me how can I fix the error Front wheel model instance 0 is missing for chassis '_nameless.c7c0.6cf0' (with model '/vehicle/ai/event/a1_l/ai.pmd'), expect crash. pishit that this PMD file format error registration with the wheels and the game crashes , you can at least ai file.pmd somewhere download fixed or how to fix this? The game constantly crashes with this loglm help please!!

m
muzhik26 14.12.19

version 1.33 of the game I play in conjunction-card promods of rusmar etc

v
vovangt4 14.12.19

мужик26
It's the residence of the wheels, it is better to write a personal.